Buy Characters RS, RS Buy Character, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Rich Str Pure ! Cheap And Fast !Hey guys , Jazza here Im selling a pure that took me 2 months to make . It has NO offences on it . NEVER being botted on or any cheat. Pictures tell you below. I will NOT go first under ANY circumstances. You pay if you want a MM . Add my ; Jazon_rulz@ Autowin - $60 .anyone want to buy a 68 cb 93 range purehit me up on i will send pictures through there and give you the story. 9 mil bank 93 rangeaccount shop. maxed pures ect!re closed.Selling lvl 95 with pumkin head {rsgp}I would like rsgp for the account, it was my first account I ever made and its kinda just sitting around. So I'ma get rid of it. I would like atleast 3m for it.Pure | CB 85 | 23m + | Cheap |Hey guys , Jazza here Im selling a pure that took me 2 months to make . It has NO offences on it . NEVER being botted on or any cheat. Pictures tell you below. I will NOT go first under ANY circumstances. You pay if you want a MM . Add my ; Jazon_rulz@ Autowin - $60 .PayPal, Swap: Buying any pure.Title says all.[RS gold]73 cmb SICK CLAWS PURE[RS gold]So still selling A/w 50$ Min bid:25 $ Same goes for rs cash 1m-1$[RSGP ONLY] 3 med level pures, cheap, #! [RSGP ONLY]Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my 3 med level pures for some RSGP. I've mainly cleaned them of any wealth that I could, but since you can't trade members objects in F2P, they still have a decent amount of wealth. 2 of them have recoveries which I will end up removing if you are a serious buyer. I don't use any of these accounts anymore, and if I hadn't had tried to sell these a few months back, I could have login screenies saying 200+ days ago. Hopefully someone will be interested in any or some of these accounts, because I don't have much of a use for them anymore. :3 My :JasonRM1994@ Account #1: Account #2: ^Note the 4 character name, and its a pretty good runescape name, at least in my opinion. Account #3: ^ Hati gloves have like 70% charge left I think, enough to get it med 70's strength. Well thats about it, if I'm forgetting anything post a reply below and I'll be sure to fix it! Thanks for reading, -Jason

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.