Buy Character Runescape, Buy Character Runescape, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Rsgp|level 68 1 Def Pure 94 Str 97 Magic Quests Done|rsgp ( 1 2 3)Selling this pure for Rsgp,looking for 30m+,I wont go first unless you are trusted,got scammed here for 60m allready and not gonna get this pure ruined. Post ur offers/ and ill contact you. IM also selling this maxed zerker,fully quested ( korasi's etc.) looking for atleast 150m rsgp.Level 80 pure - [70atk/93str/1def/94mage]--[Ancients/Firecape/1monthmem/guthixbook]Highest bid by the end of the day will get it! rsgp only! 60+ Vouches and ill go first or OMM/MM To do trade All old pass's etc comes with this account There is about 500k total in bank in pots etc 1 month membership [email protected] Also, clean sheet never got reported etc.Maxed Init Pure 2 "99's"[RSGP]I WILL NOT GO FIRST This account is old I just found it It's got like 500K I WANT RSGP I was scammed by a trusted member with 25+ vouches, therefore I WILL NOT GO FIRST if you think I scam please just leave Pictures: is down please post or pm thanks s/b 20M a/w 250M[NOT LOOKING FOR THIS MUCH]selling pure [70atk/93str/1def/94mage]--[Dt/Firecape/1monthmem/guthixbook] ( 1 2)Okay simple, Looking rsgp for this open to offers looking it sold asap. a/w 40m 60+ Vouches and ill go first or OMM/MM To do trade All old pass's etc comes with this account There is about 500k total in bank in pots etc 1 month membership [email protected] Also, clean sheet never got reported etc.[RSGP]60/99/1 76CB Fully Quested[Paypal] ( 1 2)Hey guys! Lemar here selling a pure. Not many vouches but have been here and played for a loooong time. Dont mind meeting up with you ingame if wanted. Bank Stats Account is in the green zone. No offences. Current Bid- $50 A/W- - [email protected] MY ONE AND ONLY! Dont even bother trying to scam, honestly you'll be wasting your time. Willing to meet up if you live in Southern California. About Me. I started playing RS back in 2006 when my cousin introduced it to me. Throughout the years I played on and off, juggling runescape between school,football, and family. When the wilderness was removed I quit for a while, knowing it wouldnt be the same. I have played on and off since then, and since the return of wildy I want to get rid of any accounts I previously owned and solely focus on my main. Will accept paypal only with instructions. You will go first, unless you're trusted (I'll determine that ) We can use an OMM but you pay fees.[Paypal] ZERKER 96 STR / 75 ATTK / D GLOVES + VENG!! Fully Quested Def [Paypal]RECOVERIES ON RE-SET - BUYER JUST HAS TO CANCEL.[ ONLY WAY TO DO IT NOW ] MEMBERSHIP STILL GOING to 24th March 75/96/45/94/85 93 FISHING [D GLOVES - VENG!] TORSO!! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us LEAVE YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND ADD MINE! [email protected][RSGP] 87 CB, 99-Woodcutting/Magic/Fletching/Cookingadd me on [email protected] 45atk berserker with g2h - 99str,99rang,99magic!!I only accept RSGP because I'm starting to play with my main again. Alright, now the pictures.. I WILL TELL YOU THE RECOVERY QUESTIONS AND CHANGE EMAIL TO YOURS. What gold4rs offered me : Offers please!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.