Buy Character RS, RS Buy Characters, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Spending $50.I'm spending $50 on a pure. Don't post here if you don't have some type of rank or a huge amount of vouches meaning 30+.Selling Pures ~ 99 Str and a God Sword Pure ~ CVLS~ RS Accounts Shop ~ My one and only e-mail address is: Quote: [email protected] Remember I WILL NEVER add you, you must add me! Code word: Vdftw -- Look for that in my pictures and on ! This is to prevent imposters! All accounts: - Are Members - Do not contain recovery questions, e-mail address or bank pin - Fully legit, never botted, no offenses at all - Have never been sold/bought before I am ONLY accepting RSGP. No auto-win. Highest offer or an offer I feel is reasonable, wins. ----Account 1---- ----Description: Initiate God sword/Vesta's Longsword Pure(Weapon is worth 40m) with 99 Strength, Amazing at PK'ing and Staking with 80 Days of membership added --- ----Account 2---- ----Description: God sword Hybrid Pure with 1 prayer and 20 days Membership added Good at staking as well!----Selling Nice Ranger Combat 99ACCEPTING PAYPAL/RS CASH--->post here or add me ---> [email protected] he got all important quest like Desert treasure,Monkey Madness,the quest for Handcannon. Bank is like 500k+ and quest items.Selling Godsword Hybrid PureMy one and only e-mail address is: Quote: [email protected] Remember I WILL NEVER add you, you must add me! Code word: Vdftw -- Look for that in my pictures and on ! This is to prevent imposters! Account is: - Members - Does not contain recovery questions, e-mail address or bank pin - Fully legit, never botted, no offenses at all - Never sold/bought before I am ONLY accepting RSGP. Auto-win: 25M RSGP ----Description: God sword Hybrid Pure with 1 prayer and 20 days Membership added Good at staking as well!----Selling Level 96 account with lots of members items!Sold :d[Legit][RSGP]Fruits Renting/selling account shop[Trusted]Fruits Renting Service. all accounts 5m Per day. Information. This is my renting service for people who like to stake & PVP or just want to show off to their mates. I have 25+Vouches Here. Price is 5M per 24hours All the accounts will have membership when you are renting. Now to the rules. I do NOT wish for you to get summoning / prayer up on any of the accounts. I do NOT wish for you to get Attack / defence up on any of the rune pures. I do NOT wish for you to change the password. When you log off the account move any money that you have on their please move off the account.(for any false scam reports.) If you have any questions are want to rent/buy a account please feel free to add my [email protected] Account One 150m to buy For Rent True. 119+9 Has all main quests lunar , desert treasure and can wear barrows gloves. ect Account Two 90m to buy For Rent True. level 90+6 Has all main quests done desert treasure , lunar and can wear barrows gloves ect. Account three 100m to buy For Rent True. level 99 has desert treasure done and can wear addy gloves. Account Four 75m to buy For Rent Flase.Lending to i be a pirate Level 98. Very good staker as it only level 98 and owns all that is the same level as him.[RSGP]Selling Lv 68 Starter Zerkernvm..[PP] Awesome level 69 handcannon pure [QUESTED]Welcome. Today, I am offering my level 69 handcannon pure. This has forgiveness of a chaos dwarf (the quest to use handcannon) unlocked aswell as desert treasure. You can use a magic pot to use ice blitz. What can the pure do? I have so far hit 710 with the spec (362-348). It can do more if you're luckier. If you were to get void you could hit around 80-84 with spec. Why not check out some youtube vids of hand cannon pures to see what they are capable of? Why 27 defence? 27 defence is the lowest defence possible that you can have to complete all the quests and get all the requirements. It does not greatly affect the stats of the account. Anyway, it can easily down 1 def pures in one spec. Let's see some pictures. Here are some pictures of the account: How much is this? This is a bid for the account. I, of course, reserve the right not to sell however I am always open to offers. When I find an offer that I am comfortable with, I will accept it. Gold4rs offered $30 so please bare that in mind. Do you go first? I will only go first to you if you have 100+ vouches. This doesnt mean you have to go first; OMM is always another option (at your expense). Please post with your , or PM me with it.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.