Buy Character RS, RS Buy Character, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

FREE MAULER MEMBERS 87 STR (payback)Pkamumba scammed me trading me this love you mauler instead of the pure he showed me. She here is the account, for free, first come first serve, get on change the pass set recoveries, make it unrecoverable get it banned do WHATEVER YOU WANT TO IT. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE Usr: Regnier ix Pass: fuckpkamumba Screenie: Link to Scam report: sythe/showthread.php?t=1065720 post if you took it.[RSGP] Level 98 Zerker, 99 Strength, 94 Magic, 1400+ Total [RSGP]Hi guys im Prada and im here to sell my zerker for RSGP. This account is fantastic for pking, staking, all around fun account that i have no use for anymore so im looking to get some gp for it . Willing to do OMM or MM but you have to pay the fees. If your interested add me on : [email protected] or pm me on here. NOTE: I WILL ONLY ACCEPT RSGP. Pictures: 98 Combat aswell, only d gloves though :/ If there is anything I forgot let me know!selling accounts kinda quitting to one account looking for rsgp ( 1 2)Thanks for looking please keep bids to rsgp only no swaps or paypal maybe wu if you pay fees, more to come A/W for each acc is 8m [email protected] account 1x 99 new ACCOUNT FOR SALE soldBuying 5+ accounts.PLEASE READ: Looking for accounts with at least 79 magic, 91 hunter. Starting at $25 paypal depending on those two stats, if your account has 70+strength or agility that will instantly add $5 to $10 depending on the account. Looking to buy from people that are trusted only, as in better vouches than me, idc if you have 100 vouches of free lvling.Melee Pure - 60 Att/86 Str/82 MageI realise I have just signed up to this website, but it seems the only place of which i can rid of these accounts I have found from years back. Im 21, at University, so clearly have no time to play Runescape anymore, and with courses costing money, would like to sell my accounts off. I will NOT give out the password first. As desperate as i am to sell, i am also not thick to fall for a scammers tricks. I am accepting either paypal/postal payments. Account has completed most Pure quests apart from MM. Comes with no GP. Not too sure what to expect for this account, so add me on - [email protected] to disccuss. Do not add if you are attempting to scam. Thanks Other Accounts for Sale: sythe/showthread.php?p=8303528#post8303528 - 75/90/1/Firecape sythe/showthread.php?p=8303606#post8303606 - Staker 75/51/70 sythe/showthread.php?p=8303637#post8303637 - 101 Main[RSGP] 93 Runite miner with 6 80+ skillsLooking to sell my old main for some rsgp. Heres login: Heres the stats: Looking for about 20M for this account [email protected] is my no swaps just rsgpStaker Tank 75/51/70 2 PRayerI realise I have just signed up to this website, but it seems the only place of which i can rid of these accounts I have found from years back. Im 21, at University, so clearly have no time to play Runescape anymore, and with courses costing money, would like to sell my accounts off. I will NOT give out the password first. As desperate as i am to sell, i am also not thick to fall for a scammers tricks. I am accepting either paypal/postal payments. Comes with no GP. Not too sure what to expect for this account, so add me on - [email protected] to disccuss. Do not add if you are attempting to scam. Thanks Other Accounts for Sale: sythe/showthread.php?t=1062384 - 60/86/1 Pure sythe/showthread.php?p=8303528#post8303528 - 75/90/2/Firecape sythe/showthread.php?p=8303637#post8303637 - 101 Main[RSGP]selling lvl 73 g mauler 99 str!!! [RSGP]Title says it all Im selling my lvl 73 G mauler I currently came back to staking and I play on my staker account but im selling that too because i play on my main now I dont wanna stake and lose all of my money and I have no use of this account anymore this account also has 40 days of membership left, this account has never had recoveries and it has only had 1 password A/W 50m I will NOT go first Unless you have 20 vouches in 500$ or more ( no training vouches etc..) Willing to use OMM or a Trusted MM 50/50 I will not Accept swaps because I have to many accounts I will not accept Paypal Login: stats:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.