Buy Buy Account RS, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying Skiller Lv 3. OMM/MM Paid by me.Buying a level 3 skiller with 99 woodcutting and at least one more 99 in another skill. ONLY VOUCHED OR TRUSTED MEMBERS MAY POST HERE. A OMM OR MM WILL BE USED IN MY EXPENSE IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 30 VOUCHES. I PAY THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY. ANY POSTS THAT DO NOT OFFER AN ACCOUNT WILL BE REPORTED FOR SPAM.Selling My Zeal Pure!!! [email protected]@K ( 1 2 3)Today i am selling my zeal pure, this account currently has 500 Zeals on it, it would great if someone wanted to start a pure g mauler/dbower/rusher. Still has a little time left of membership! Pictures of character: what you will recive on purchase: email address: Password: Runescape Email/Login: Runescape Password: Date of creation: What internet provider I used: Date I upgraded to membership: Membership Payment reference message: We Will be using an MM/OMM off this site, the fees will be your responsability, please post your offeres on this thread or give me a PM. LOOKING FOR RSGP ONLY!Selling level 3 skiller | RSGPSelling a level 3 skiller, i'm the orginial owner. i have all recoveries, once bought i will either change it to your email OR give you the current email it is linked too. Add me on : Datsiik [at] Live.co.uk 9M A/W!!![SWAPS] buying obby mauler 80+ str 1 - 13 prayer for my chaotic barrows pure !!!!!!!!if anyone has an obby mauler which fits the description offff; 1 att 20 (must have mith gloves if 20 att) 80+ str 50+ hp accepting lower hp and 1 - 13 prayer, range is a bonus if you have an obby mauler like this please pm and i will show you pics of my chaotic barrows pure, thanksGambling AccountHey Im Drugs and i will be Gambling this account This is how it will work. We will use a MM and they will take control of my account and your bid for the account. After both secure we will roll on a 2x6 dice on Runescape in the Clan of the MM, Winner takes all. Example. You bid 50m for this account. We roll. If i win i get the 50m and the account. You win you get to keep your 50m and you get to keep the account. BID AWAYGreat gravite 2h pure!!!sorry for this wrong section[67 ACCS SOLD] SELLING LVL 3 SKILLER - 7*skillcape(few exp till 99), 1200+total , 42M ( 1 2)SOLD 0 blackmarks all information will be provrided 3*98s (only few exp till 99) so you can make your own gratz party + 4*99 original creator not-email login Accepting: WESTERN UNION (no swaps or RSGP etc) *WU is safest way for me and you , read guide here: :///showthread.php?t=570838 and if you still do not know how it works , fell free to ask me on . It is very easy ,you just have to find your local wu dealer, and send money over him or you can use ://westernunion/ to send money online from your home. You just need credit card or bank account. PAYPAL (direct only to trusted users, others PlayerUp.com) Price: Waiting for your offers. I will consider every offer. Autowin price: 200 USD Vouches: 81 (you can find them : HERE) Sold accs yet: 69 for 3588,2USD : [email protected] *post here your or pm me before adding me ,because I have limited and some of invites may not be visible for me ,so its better if I will add you. OTHER ACCS FOR SALE: PRAY SKILLER -15cmb,10hp,98pray,1175total,5*98(few exp till 99) MAGE PURES -50cmbt,1att/def,10hp,99mage,87smith,53rc LVL 3 SKILLER - 7*skillcape(few exp till 99), 1200+total , 42M LVL 96 ZERKER-75att,99str,45def,99rng,99mage,99agi,1600+total,10 M Feel free to pm me before trade. Quote: Originally Posted by Spyike Stop the Spamming and Flaming.. Keep the thread on topic, anything else will be infracted. BUY FROM TRUSTED SELLER AND DONT GET SCAMMED BY RECORVERING ACCOUNT BACKAwesome Obby Pure!Obby pure with fake email registered, no recovs, never been membs. Just a starter. Stats : ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/statssw.png/ Pillar : ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/offencesy.png/ Login: ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/obby.png/ Bid please. A/W is 5M! GL bidding. edit: It's now 67 str. edit: Now 70 str.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.