Buy Buy Account L2, L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

LF INGame Walker for Retail working auto-trade etc.

Account Information
    hallo im LF a Ingame walker work the auto - trade, and the part of buffs, for magic haste potion etc etc... and working on Vista Home premium 32bits thanks you

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2 Draconis x12 Epilogue

Account Information
    Server Start: 31 January 2010 - 12:00 (GMT +1) Rates: Exp : 12 Sp : 12 Adena : 7 Drop : 5 Spoil : 5 Quest drop/reward : 3 Party Exp/Sp : 1.6 Raid drop : 1 Pet Exp : 7 Info: * Account Creator: By Registering * Chronicle: Gracia Epilogue * Enchant Rate: 66%, Max +16 (safe +3) * Fully Attribute system * Auto drop pickup * Class Changer for 1st, 2nd and 3th class * All skills working properly (include forgottens) * Lvl 80 subclass * 20 Buffs place + 12 Dances/Songs * Retail-Like buff duration * TvT Event every 90 minutes * Olympiad every month (Most balanced Olympiad with +4 items) * Full Geodata & Pathfinder * Fully Working Fortress * Fully Working Gracia Pets like: Fox Shaman, Fairy Princess, Spirit Shaman, Owl Monk * Custom Event: Sack Herbs * Skills without Autolearning * Fully working Kamael Traps * Changed Crafting System (Item crafting is now faster) Machine: * Proc: i7 920 4x 2x 2.66+ GHz * Memory: 8 GB DDR 3 * OS: Debian x64 5.0 * HDD: 2 x 1 TB RAID 0 * Bandwith: 1 Gbps * Location: France Software – L2J Added 3th Skill Class enchant and 99% Fixed Hellbound Island (Quest inc.) ***************************************************** ***************************************************** server is really good. Update everyday and active staff ~ 500 Online. Join and check!

Account for Sale

Herb of Magic

Account Information
    I keep picking up herb of magics. All other herbs are ignored. I have gone through the item list and deselected pick on it. I've also looked up the item id and put it in the do not pick list. Still my characters are picking them up which then causes my SE to spam empower until mana is gone. Anyone having the same issue or know how to get around it? Thank you for the answers. New but learning here.

Account for Sale

NPC name range

Account Information
    Hi guyz, what file i need to edit if i want to see NPC names,Player names on better range ? i was looking for it on this forum but i didnt find it i need it for interlude thx so much

Account for Sale

return to fortress

Account Information
    HI guys, I want to do a script for doing : go to fortress when i m dead. If somebody can help me please.

Account for Sale

L2W doesnt work?? help please

Account Information
    hello, ive been playing L2Dreams for 2months now and i wanted to take it somewhat easier! so i looked up some bots and i couldnt find anything except L2Walker, so i googled and googled and now im on my 3th day of googling and i still dont know how to use it... i foun dout that the ip from the server was: 174.120.165.10:2106 or 174.120.134.186:777 one of em is probably from login server? i also downloaded a english version of L2Walker in game "version 2.13" and it had an bypass so i dint have to get an L2walker acount and pass etc... and ive put this line in host files: 127.0.0.1 L2authd.Lineage2( had to do that for bypass?) but when is start up L2wig2.13 and i browse to L2.exe and i press run it gives the error: L2.exe doesnt seem to work or something like that, but if i just open it without L2wig it starts up fine... i also searched the forum and found this topic: :///forum/lin2...s-problem.html so i downloaded the system map and replaced the current with the downloaded but it still doesnt work.... so what am i doing wrong?>.< i thought maby my hosts file was crap so this is the whole content from the hosts file please tell me if i should change something..... Quote: 127.0.0.1 localhost ::1 localhost 78.46.50.119 L2authd.Lineage2 78.46.50.119 testauthd.lineage2 216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2 216.107.250.194 update.nProtect 216.107.250.194 update.nProtect 78.46.50.119 l2authd.lineage2 66.240.255.107 nprotect.lineage2 127.0.0.1 L2authd.Lineage2 so please help me >.< got a period of exams coming up and i dont want my schoolgrades to suffer from my addiction:P

Account for Sale

pick up mana herb by buffer

Account Information
    Hi guys, could you please help me how to set up pickup of Mana herbs by dualbox buffer in 2 man party in l2w IG? I set "pick up team's items first" on the buffer, but still she doesn't want to pick up anything. The only option it worked I think was to set my buffer to attack assist main char. But it's not acceptable because it draws aggro and there are hardcore mobs so she would lose mana even faster. Any guide please? Thanks

Account for Sale

Dupe on hellbound

Account Information
    Hi all! I need to find dupe bug for Hellbound JAVA. I'm playing on shock-world . Help me plz

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.