Buy Accounts Runescape, RS Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Maxed 80 Attack Pure - FCape/Cmaul ( 1 2)closed[RSGP] Account Sale! Pro pures! Pro stakers! Maxed Mains and 9 HP! [RSGP]Whats up sythe. Im looking to get rid of a ton of accounts i have laying around. only going to be taking rsgp for the moment until i can get paypal situated. Please add my and if you have any questions. ----------All accounts come recovery question and email free--------- deadmau5_sythe@live Account 1: Maxed main, has turmoil, great for PvM or staking. Account 2: Pro Gmaul rusher/soulwars pure. 99 mining, comes with full zammy book + mith gloves! tons of pure quest done. Account 3: Perfect Rapier Staker. 99 attack, 98 strength (200k from 99). Comes with rapier, 99 fishing and 99 hunter. Great account to make money on quick. Account 4: 9hp account! not much to explain here, pretty damn rare account, all stats are 1 except hp which is 9! Account 5: playerup.com and Bunny ears account. Another rare account ive had for ages. Account 6: "Almost" maxed main. 200k from 99 hp and 300k from 98 def. could be maxed out in 2 days. Post the account number and your offer, then add me on ! deadmau5_sythe@liveSelling 65 Cb With 73 Range And 92 FishingHey guys, im trying to sell my account because i am quitting RuneScape. This has been a member once, it has 0 recoveries and 0 blackmarks. I'm taking almost any bid so start bidding!selling 99 mage 80 dung 30 def 84 runecraft never member or racovers.I did mage on dung bug thats why it never get boted, its a former skiller thtas why other stats -----Account lvl is 78. . Im selling it because i got almost maxed barrows pure and wanna come back to rs so im selling it for rsgp only. Rules: 1- I never go firtz account never had recovers, mailregist or member. 2- Omm only im not risking i will pay fees 50/50 3-Plz dont post noob binds or spam. A/W-25m Uploaded with ImageShack.us My : l00kwhoshere@[PAYPAL] Selling Maxed Addy Turmoil Pure!!! Fire Cape Slay Helm 80M![PAYPAL] ( 1 2)UPDATE: NOW ACCEPTING RSGP AND MODERN WARFARE 2 ACCOUNTS ON THE PS3 THAT ARE 10TH PRESTIGE OR THE MW2 MAP PACKS Hey guys Im selling my lvl 95 low lvl addy turm pure with a fire cape and slay helm. It has over 1500 total lvl. It has rune gloves 80m, and completed zammy book which is around 20m and many more items in bank. No bans or offences. Temple at senntisten is done and has own gilded altar at POH. This account dominates all its levels because its such a low lvl with turmoil. Account is not a member and doesnt have recoveries or email. Looking for paypal only no swaps please. Will also sell gold seperately. My is kingfast1@Live. I wont go first, buyer goes first or OMM buyer pays fees. If you have any questions just ask and post your offers here[Selling] Beast pure, Fully quested, 2 Chaotics, Stream ,Fcape and more! ( 1 2)Hello Sythe, I've got a amazing account for sale just looking for the right price / guy to sell it too, The reason im selling this account is basically just because of te game itself its not fun anymore and enjoyable as it ever was, there is no need of keeping this account if i log in for 5mins every 3weeks or so Pictures Below: Stats: The Bank: The Account also has : ~300 Ma rank, acces to imbued rings. ~As u see in the pic above Chaotic rapier + staff , imbued rings and Fire cape! ~Acces to addy gloves / god cape / zamorak book ~All of the pure quests done such as: MM , DT etc etc. The trade: ~ MMO is MANDATORY on your cost. ~ Post and add me on for future discussions. ~ I won't go first and neither will you a MMO is MANDATORY! ~ The account will come with everything on it, too bad i sold my rsgp already. ~ Mainly looking for PAYPAL, but a GOOD RSGP offer would be fine too. Cheers have a look and enjoy the account im sure people will love it, but are you the right person? add and discuss! OMM: sythe/showthread.php?t=966821 Maaskantje.Selling AMAZING rune pure with 99 prayer ( 1 2 3)/thread All my accounts i used got banned for macroning. Not for sale unless i get one hell of a deal, if so you better pm me before the thread is closed. Thanks. -PKidZerker - IN THE WORKS - RSGPDelete please

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.