Buy Accounts Runescape Old, Trade Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

RSGP** Spending 20m **RSGPTitle says it all, open to alot of different varietys. Start offerin'! WIll go first if you are VERY trusted, or will use omm. ThanksSelling magic pure. 79 magic, 10hp.Hp lvl: 10 Magic lvl: 79 Combat: 41 Price: 5mil RSGP.[BUYING//Papal] level 3I'm after a level 3 with a USERNAME login, no recoveries, no emails, never been members, no stats or anything, paying $4 for the account, as it will be a blank account. Post in here.Accounts for sale! [Rsgp]Want to fund my new staking account, so I'll polishing off my old accounts that I haven't played on in over a year. Will go in order of combat level. I'll be posting starting bids + A/W (automatic wins, you pay this, you get it) Account 1: Level 23, low level, possible to make it into a pure. Starting bid: 250k A/W: 750k Account 2: A great account. F2P gravite 2h rune pure. Possibility to make this better into whatever you want. Level 64 or 65 great at its level. Starting bid:5m A/W:20M Account 3: One of my first accounts, a decent starter main. Level 83 I believe, got some holiday items starting at Grim Reaper hood (sexy ) Starting bid: 3m A/W:15M Account 4: My highest level account that I'm selling (keeping the rest). Level 86 or so, has around 3.5 total wealth on it still (forgot to move before it lost membership ages ago), so you still have that. Completed a few important quests on it, has 184 quest points. Noticeable stuffs: 2 Void helmets, bottoms, gloves (and a few commendation points still on it) so close to full void FULL PENANCE - Loved to do B.A. ages back on this account and got full set, sadly this is only account that of mine that has more than torso LOL Fighter hat + Skirt + Gloves + Boots + TORSO :[] Rune Defender Addy gloves / Lost city + MM done / God cape/spells minigame done all all 3 spells unlocked / hero's done Starting bid: 10m A/W:30m My rules: You will go first, I won't scam you (I've got a bit of dignity lol) Some of the accounts still have some info set, I don't care to change them, I won't recover them anyways (haven't played on them in ages) and its too much of a pain. I can reset if you want but you'll have to pay an extra mill (free for the 2 low levels). Just post here for bids and offers.buying 80 dung puresadd me on [email protected] gravite 2h pure (for RSGP)pure pkLooking for good cb 3 mining skiller.Hello guys! My name is Jake and I am new to . I have an old Minecraft account I need to get rid of and I was looking to trade it for a good level 3 skiller with 80+ mining and no wealth at all. Please respond or shoot me a PM. Please respond! I WILL go first if your trusted.[WTB] Skiller, Low combat lvl.Looking for 99 HERB, RC, Pray, Farm. Any other 99's would be even better but hopefully it includes one of these. Doesnt have to have all 3 of those but preferably one. Would like it to be lvl 3 cb. PM me for my .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.