Buy Accounts Runescape Old, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

extremely popular celeberty namebrad pitt offers? on a lv 3 fake email btwSelling 59cb lowbie hybrid (RSGP) (Pics)Hey! I'm selling my level 59 lowbie hybrid. The account is 73 mage, 69 str, 55 attack, 63 range, 75 wc. The account has DT and MM done. I'm really not asking for too much, I'm thinking 5-10m RSGP, the price is negotiable though. Thanks for your time! Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] ( IM) ://flickr/photos/6219511...in/photostream ://flickr/photos/6219511...in/photostream ://flickr/photos/6219511...in/photostream ://flickr/photos/6219511...in/photostream __________________________________________________ _________________ I'm also selling my level 85 Holy Pally WoW account, with gametime, and SC2 on the account, for RSGP, Paypal, or an RS account. I WILL go first if you want, and I will provide the secret question and answer.lookin for!hey guys im looking for a g mauler with a combat level of 35-40 the stats i want on this acc are 50 att 50 str and 10-30 hp. thats it. no other stats trained. will pay alot for it. please post accs hereBuying summ/obby maul account! RSGP OR SWAPS - [email protected] willing to give a 99 hunt acc for it or rsgp str -60+ summ -preferably 46+ thanks[RSGP]Selling multispaced name 1 defence Pure[Moneybookers]Selling this little starter pure Bid away bid away bump?WTB 85+ STR AccBuying a 85+ str acc! RSGP My is in my sig Str 85-99 Attack 1-30 Def 1 Range 40-60[3.5k+ traded][50+ vouches][PP/WU/] Selling 99 crafting accountsWelcome 99 crafting = $24.99 each! Information: Most accounts are level 3-20 None of them have a bankpin All are original logins names - no email logins Some might have recoveries as i botted these They do no have any blackmarks at all. YOU WILL GO FIRST OR GET AN OMM FOR THIS TRADE IF I DEEM YOU MORE TRUSTWORTHY THEN I MIGHT GO FIRST. I DO NOT take paypal from new people. You have to be trusted for me to accept paypal. Will put up more pictures later. [email protected] Vouches 1. Quote: Originally Posted by Zero_Rush BIG SXC VOUCH TO a.itradings WENT REAL SMOOTH REAL FAST THIS GUY IS IS 100% REAL DEAL MIGHT BUY AGAIN IN FUTURE thanks bro 2. Quote: Originally Posted by OwenWant Vouch for a.itrading. Bought 10M off him Quick Trade no hassle.. I went first Tyvm! 3. Quote: Originally Posted by Conner Hillman Biig Vouch for a.itradings - Sold me a 1 def pure I went first ! Easy guy to do business with ! 4. Quote: Originally Posted by jeswin20 Huge Vouch for a.itradings. Bought account #4. Really good customer service and very helpful. 5. Quote: Originally Posted by Smudge Legit seller, multiple purchases from this guy. BIG VOUCH, Good luck with your service. 6. Quote: Originally Posted by rstrader1471 Great and trustable guy, sold me his account and the deal was smooth and was complete within minutes. He even went first and gave all correct and detailed info and am a very happy bunny! Thanks! 7. Quote: Originally Posted by Som3guy Big vouch for a.itradings!!!! Bought Account #6 for $15, trade went perfectly. Great guy to talk to, very easy to recommend! 8. Quote: Originally Posted by Ghouben Smooth, good trade. $10 paid immediately after showing watermarked sample. 9. Quote: Originally Posted by Stevo95 Uber cheap price, uber speed transfer, great contact, great person! Gets my vouch! 10. Quote: Originally Posted by Dammoi Got the 50M, Fast and Easy Trusted Guy 11. Quote: Originally Posted by nightmarepowar Huge Vouch, 40m i went first 12. Quote: Originally Posted by danedude1 bought 10m from him in no time! VOUCH!! 13. Quote: Originally Posted by mohwner Vouch, bought 10m great seller! 14. Quote: Originally Posted by `ToMo Vouch for a.itradings, Bought 10m gp quick and easy, thanks 15. Quote: Originally Posted by Fletching Great Trader, accidently sent to the wrong paypal address (although was able to cancel it immediately) without realizing so wasted a bit of time, however he was very understanding and as soon as i resent my payment he gave me my gold immediately (although not without verifying my in game identity etc first.) Definately trusted and recommended to all those who want a quick and painless trade. 16. Quote: Originally Posted by penia vouch bought 10m, very nice and fast 17. Quote: Originally Posted by WLBarker Awsome 100% legit i went first he did immediately after cheapest ive seen on and really easy to talk to!! 18. Quote: Originally Posted by bonesownz Vouch for a.itradings!!!!! Super fast delivery, great guy, cheap RSGP, i will be looking forward to doing more trade with this guy in the future!!! 19. Quote: Originally Posted by luchius Vouch for a.itradings just bought 10m from him VERY fast, trusted will do more business with him later on. 20. Quote: Originally Posted by Twis7ed147 Vouch for a.itradings. Bought 15m off of him Quick and easy trade Thanks 21. Quote: Originally Posted by Chew on This Vouch bought a pure account i went first. LEGIT!! 22. Quote: Originally Posted by I Roll a DK Mega vouch for a.itradings! went smooth and fast bought 10m. i went first :] 23. Quote: Originally Posted by TomTomSatNav Vouch just bought 5m! went first Very fast and smooth! cheers! 24. Quote: Originally Posted by NA39 Vouch sold gold and i went first. 25. Quote: Originally Posted by okkk ill buy 500mill, right now, ill go first? 26. Quote: Originally Posted by Spy vouch very fast and easy thanx again bro!!! 27. Quote: Originally Posted by The Godfather1232 Huge vouch, fast and easy. Thanks again! 28. Quote: Originally Posted by Sup Bro big vouch for a.itradings just purchased 15m I went first trade went very smooth. 29. Quote: Originally Posted by Nightmare223 Vouch for A.i fun to deal with and smooth transaction! 30. Quote: Originally Posted by Belgin_Fish I vouch for him, bought 10mil super fast trade very happy Thanks 31. Quote: Originally Posted by Belgin_Fish I vouch for him, bought 10mil super fast trade very happy Thanks 32. Quote: Originally Posted by eatdustnoob just finished transaction and everything went smooth and easy great guy to do buisness with you wont regret thanks. BIG VOUCH FOR a.itradings 33. Quote: Originally Posted by Im Fresh HUGE VOUCH FOR A.ITRADINGS. I bought 19m and went first. Very nice guy and fast. 34. Quote: Originally Posted by sadpker Vouch for a.itradings bought 30m I went first. Everything went smooth! 35. Quote: Originally Posted by Lyter Big vouch for aitradings - bought 50m for $50, went first, got it within 5 mins of payment. Good seller. 36. Quote: Originally Posted by B3ryz Vouch for a.itradings. I messed up giving $20 to a scammer so there was some confusion but once I got in contact with the real one, the trade was very quick and painless. Thanks for the service. -B3 37. Quote: Originally Posted by YogiBear Vouch For This Guy! Bought 20m And Trade Went Smoothly! 38. Quote: Originally Posted by ℮ση VOUCH. Smooth. Felt safe the entire time. I bought 50m I went first. He's legit kiddos. 39. Quote: Originally Posted by xXeno Big Green Vouch Sold me 50m, Trade was extremely smooth, great guy to work with. A++++ 40. Quote: Originally Posted by Impuls3 Big vouch for A.Itradings bought 50m and recived within minutes of payment and hassle free, i will be buying more off him in the future thank you very much 41. Quote: Originally Posted by pimpforce Just bought account #7 a.itradings is very easy to deal with and quick. highly recommended, first time I'm buying an account without the worry of it being recovered. 42. Quote: Originally Posted by Persia_Ugly Vouch for a.itradings sold me 60m. There was an issue with paypal he sorted out in the end, legit. Will be dealing with him again. 43. Quote: Originally Posted by Pk Frenzyy Vouch, sold me 150M. Thanks man 44. Quote: Originally Posted by jevon001 vouch for a.itradings,he sold 25m to me, and he went first, everything smooth, thx 45. Quote: Originally Posted by Persia_Ugly Another Vouch for A.itradings, sold me another 60m smooth and easy transaction. 46. Quote: Originally Posted by Zeh Liphe Vouch for A.itradings, Bought 70M of him through PayPal. 47. Quote: Originally Posted by wisdomboy Vouch for A.itradings,bought 50m of him via PP and he went first, thank you!buying 1 def pureI have 20m to spend, I want a decent pure. you first or MM. Post below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.