Buy Accounts Runescape Old, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

buying 1 def pure (paypal/rsgp)Hi Im lookin for a 1 def pure with dt done and mith or addy gloves 13 pray pure would b nice to buy but ill live i wont go first unless trusted or We use a mm My is [email protected] post offers price and s. I also have a lvl 79 20 def 99 mage acc and a 109+6 b pure for sale if ny1 wants a swap or to buybuying 99 strbuying an acc 99 str 1 att 1 def 1 pray range n mage dont matter..let mne know looking to spend up to 30m depending on acc..no email loginsbuying an account with playerup.com+bunny earslimited amount of recovery information on account... payment: RSGP. willing to negotiate on price. looking for TRUSTED members and will go first if your trusted in my eyes.Buying playerup.com + Bunny ears account for 40MNo email registered I will go first if you are a trusted member.Buying 75 Def and 10-30HPHell i am wanting a Defence tank so I'm gonna buy one for around 5-10m Post link's to Threads ETC, We can use a MM if you want ShaaaaaunPhanz's Gold Farming Account Shop !Welcome to my gold farming account shop. Here you will be able to buy gold farming accounts for a really cheap price. Why buy from me? Code: 1. Cheap. 2. All accounts are made by me. 3. All emails are fake so you don't need to worry. 4. No questions are set on account. 5. Safe as I insure you won't get scam. Account: Rune/Pure Essence Miners These accounts are level 3 that completed the Rune Mysteries quest and ready to gold farm Rune/Pure Ess. ---------- Stock: 10 | Sold: 12 Quote: Originally Posted by Argo29 Big vouch for Phanz. Sold me 10 lev 3 accounts 2M a piece. Very professional and efficient! Quote: Originally Posted by Ancientt Vouch for Phanz, bought 2 mining accounts from him thanksPhanz's One Dollar | Two Millions Shop ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Welcome to my dollar store. Here, you could buy tons of account for only $1/2M each. Why buy from? Code: 1. Cheap. 2. All accounts are made by me. 3. All emails are fake so you don't need to worry. 4. No questions are set on account. 5. Safe as I insure you won't get scam. Account 1: SOLD (iVmp) Quote: Originally Posted by iVmp Vouch for Phanz, bought one of his accounts, i went first and he was trusty enough to go threw with it . Account 2: SOLD (tatis2) Quote: Originally Posted by tatis2 Big vouch for Phanz, sold me a cool account for CHEAAAP! Account 3: SOLD (Void N Range) Quote: Originally Posted by Void N Range @ Phanz, Thanks bro, Was a successful trade, and he was very polite, Big 'Ol vouch to Phanz! Account 4: SOLD (Uber_Noob) Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_Noob Bought two accs off of Phanz for 3M. I went first, quick and easy trade. Looking forward to trading with him in the future Account 5: SOLD (Uber_Noob) Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_Noob Bought two accs off of Phanz for 3M. I went first, quick and easy trade. Looking forward to trading with him in the future Account 6: SOLD (Curry) Quote: Originally Posted by Curry Vouch for Phanz , Very smooth trader , We used paypal even though I have 5 vouches , I went first and it went fine!BUNNY EARS!hey guys, im selling this rare account it has bunny ears, yoyo, and rubber chicken stats arnt great but the items are :p so yeah offer away here are some pics unfortunetly it does have recoverys but i do not know them AND IT IS RUNESCAPE CLASSIC PLAYABLE!!!!!!! RARES!!! 2002 RECOVERY'S!!! A/W= N/A C/B=0 = [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.