Buy Accounts Runescape Old, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying Runescape account for a boss xbox live account - read for infooHey guys, i'm deciding to trade my xbox live account for a Runescape account. Current Prestige - 8th BOPS, 10th in WaW, Cod4, and Mw2. I have a bunch of games i've played so if you play for example, GTA4, i've completed a bit of it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Proof Pics Xbox Live Mem Pic - ://i51.tinypic/141uk1t.png (Its currently running on a credit card) Other Xbox Proof Pic - ://i55.tinypic/2w1xhm1.png ------------------------------------------------------------------------- What i want - I've been playing Runescape for 5-6years, and due to my account being phished not to long ago, i want a new one, what im hoping on getting is a really good main with atleast 99str, but don't be shy, Bid on! ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contact Info I prefer you add my but i have also (Recommended) - Cradle-lyke-a-dreidel (Recommended 2) - [email protected] (Last Resort) LIVE- [email protected] Before sending me requests please leave your or bellow. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other Info I hope this is all you guys needed to know, IF I LEFT ANYTHING OUT PLEASE TELL ME, and if you guys are concerned about the trading and stuff, i can find a MM, i have some famous MMs from , im a legit trader, i have vouches but im too lazy to make a post showing them, Anyways, my gamertags whos Eclipse if you'd like to add me and talk in a party or something but other then that, Thanks for reading! -Jon[ RSGP ] fully quested blitz/mauler![ swap ]Hey , im selling my fully quested gmaul rusher! It was a pain in the love you to get it full quested so please only serious buyers! My rules: - you have to go first, or get an mm on your own expense - if you are interested add me on : [email protected] - if you want to swap i'm only looking for a zeal pure!level 1 def pker with 99 FISH!AMAZING FOR MONEY MAKING!!! MAKES 200K RSGP AN HOUR IN MEMBERS 51 combat 1 defence 99 fishing A/W 20m rsgp, $18 pay pal NOTICE: -If you aren't willing to pay first then don't even bid because i'm not taking the risk of getting scammed. -I will meet you with the account to prove its legit. You can contact me on with [email protected] Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.usYet ANOTHER AMAZING FREE ACCOUNTAnother acc i made for fun: 200k tokens range pure atm Have fun. One AMAZING start pure!! user:[email protected] pass:freeacc***Granite Maul Pure***{Cheap}{PP}Hello! I am in reluctant need of 5$ so I can purchase this Iphone before I leave for college. I will sell both these accounts for 5$. I will go first! I will require you to have some vouches. Accounts have no recovery questions or emails. ADD: [email protected] 1 def with 2005 Christmas Hats/scarvesWill pay with rsgp or verified paypal. Show me what you got. Must be 1 defence and cannot have more than 52 prayer.buying starter purelooking to pay with rsgp or with basically im looking for a starter pure with 40-50 attack (must be quested) 45 or lower prayer i dont really care if it has 2-3 defence but anymore and i really wouldnt want it must have mith gloves, dt done, hfd done (full zammy book would be nice, im fine with full guthix book) my is: [email protected][RSGP] Buying Level 3 Skiller with Multiple 99s [RSGP]Title says all, please post pictures of stats and whatnot, or link me to your page if you have one made already. -You must be trusted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.