Buy Accounts RS, Selling Buy Accounts RS, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[Selling]Pure | Ovls | 70 Dung | Stream | Good stats | 94 Mage | QuestsOkay, I'm over pure clanning / Bridding, It's always Dds loot and black d'hide chaps, So im going to be selling My Account. This Account is a great starter account, It's got mostly every pure quest done ALL rfd subquests/Req's Just hasnt done RFD it's self. This account in cludes, Arcane Stream, 180 overloads, 1.3k Of every extreme, Rune craft robes, Full Zammy book 94 magic, 79 Strength/81 range. 50 runecrafting 70 Dung, with 40k tokens and a stream. Dt done Price, I'm going to start the bid at 35M for this account simply because of the Herb and Dung, Quests Completed - Monkey madness Desert Treasure Death Plateu Animal Magnitiesm Horror From the Deep (Full zammy book) Waterfall. ScreenShots: Pm Me Or Comment here, I'll hit you up with my thanks.Selling warship account 20$ A/W [PAYPAL] [FAST]Ok, the reason I am doing this is that I need to buy some premium scripts off rsbuddy. You will be going first ( I have 44 vouches ), unless you outweight them. We can use OMM at your fees. Add me on : [email protected] Looking so get this sold asap. What comes to the registered email, it can be changed as soon as we complete the trade, which I will help you to do.Lvl 93 for Salehey guys im going to sell my account (not my first but my only) i recently quit runescape to play xbox and hang out with my friends i do not play computer much anymore just to check my facebook and youtube it, if you want to buy this account please a decent amount for this account WHAT WE CAN USE: 1. FREE TRUSTED MM 2. OMM (YOUR FEES) 3. YOU GO FIRST (OR PICK OPTION ABOVE) Pictures Bank n proof its my account Stats Quests what you would like to see (more but not much useful) No Email or Recovs No Offences if you would like to buy this account post below with the following How much: How to contact: Which Option?: (OMM, TRUSTED MM, YOU GO FIRST)(pp rsgp)PURE SALE HC AND HYBRID!!!(pp rsgp)Whats up sytherrs! With school coming up and the real world kicking in i dont have time to use my pures anymore thats why i am going to have to let them go. Up for sale are these two amazing pures that took me a long time to make. i only use the best pures so you know youll be getting beast pkers!!! I WILL ONLY GO FIRST IF YOU ARE TRUSTED I ONLY ACCEPT RSGP AND PAYPAL DONT ASK!! First Pure:cb lvl 73 the one the only HAND CANNON PURE! has members thats right at lvl 73 and 94 range this account is unstoppable. 2 hit k0! max hit 42. can hit 42 42 will provide all info to new owner once deal is made. i will not go first unless you are trusted only way to reach me is [email protected] i have all info and proof of everything! second pure: cb lvl 75 maxed hybrid pure with ancients! hits 57 with d bolts and 30 30 spec with dds 20 mill has membersBuying a Maxed (Or near) Obby Maul pure [Paypal]Am happy to trade first to a trusted seller or use a , or whatever else is required. Looking for a 90+ strength 1 defense 1 attack Obby mauler, preferably with non combat stats leveled slightly, and with several million gold on the account. Add me on to discuss [email protected] amazing initiate pure with korasi! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)I will be accepting paypal only. I will go first to really trusted users, would prefer Omm though, at your expense. a/w: $50 post your 's and offer below. I will verify ingame if needed. It doesn't have the wealth anymore. Probably around 5m or so in random items. pictures: The defence is 20 not 26, that is from the pot.lvl 90 skiller 88 hunter 82 fletch 95 wc 22m total exp [paypal]60 dollars or best offer will negotiate prices over all lvl 1438 22m total exp atk 72 def 69 strength 70 hp 70 range 49 prayer 47 cooking 53 woodcutting 95 fletching 82 fishing 63 firemaking 60 crafting 61 smithing 54 mining 64 herblore 45 agility 41 theiving 57 slayer 39 farming 40 runecrafting 53 construction 32 summoning 28 or 29 dungeoneering 39 quest points 118 have vetrans cape!! 5 years + gameplay!! many holliday quest items (the ones i dont posses can be obtained from that dude in draynor) pictures: offences >>> minus/mov21ntRE bank with legends cape >>> minus/m5SxZFo2f skills >>>> minus/mIMNj8UCW 60$ or best offerllvl 90 skiller 22m total xp 95 wc 88 hunter 82 fletchim wanting to sell this account heres all the skills and everything if you want to see more let me know over all lvl 1438 22m total exp atk 72 def 69 strength 70 hp 70 range 49 prayer 47 cooking 53 woodcutting 95 fletching 82 fishing 63 firemaking 60 crafting 61 smithing 54 mining 64 herblore 45 agility 41 theiving 57 slayer 39 farming 40 runecrafting 53 construction 32 summoning 28 or 29 dungeoneering 39 quest points 118 have vetrans cape!! 5 years + gameplay!! many holliday quest items (the ones i dont posses can be obtained from that dude in draynor) pictures: offences >>> minus/mov21ntRE bank with legends cape >>> minus/m5SxZFo2f skills >>>> minus/mIMNj8UCW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.