Buy Accounts RS, Selling Buy Accounts RS, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling very nice pure!A/W = $70 Current Bid=50M rsgp Also accepting swaps and RSGP! My : imalivee@live[Turmoil Pure]Fully Quested[95Prayer&136Qps] ( 1 2)made a new topicBuying Zerker PaypalHey buys i looking for a zerker to buy. My req are 60+ attack 90+ str 80+ range 45def or 40. 94mage. Must have Lunar done and dt with mm. id like at least rune gloves. Post below if you got one! thanks. btw only using paypal. U pay for omm or find a trusted mm or you go first.Selling 40 Defence F2P BEASTThis account absolutely rips pures in F2P pking. All of the information is below in the picture. I am looking for a RSGP offer and there is no set A/W. There are no black marks and Ill get a picture upon request, I can also verify any of the accounts features in game. contact here on this thread or add rob@lostpkz[PAYPAL][CHEAP] 95 Str 90 Mage 76 Att 21 Def Pure! [PAYPAL][MONEYBOOKERS]I'm selling my very nice initiate pure, the defence is pretty quested. It has up to addy gloves on RFD, has a lot of useful quests done including MM and DT so for now it can pot to barrage. Some very nice skilling stats including 64 farming 65 Thieving and 65 Agility, along with a pretty rare 3 letter name. It's pretty wiped with only 3.7m and some more in bank. Very great account, it was my ags pure. Maxed in the high 600s with AGS, it owned everybody. Can also be turned into a korasi pure. I DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING EXCEPT MONEYBOOKERS & PAYPAL, NO RSGP, NO SWAPS, ONLY MONEYBOOKERS. I ALSO ASK YOU SEND $11 INSTEAD OF 10 FOR FEES. Also, i would expect you go first as it's a $10 trade, all trades i have done have been over $20-$70 and I am quite trusted. If you would like an MM, that's fine too. [Trishstratusrocks@live]Selling decent staker [Rsgp]Willing to sell cheapInsane 99 Strength pure! [60/99/1][DDS][COMBAT LEVEL: 65] - CHEAAAP!! ( 1 2 3)I'm selling this amazing pure, with a combat level of only 65! Membership expires on the 30th May 2011. No recoveries/e-mail have been set. The account is in good standing; no offenses, period. The total wealth on this account is 3M (PKing gear). One quest has been completed, which is "Lost City", so you'll be able to wield the DDS, dlong, etc. Auto-win: 50M OMM will be used, or you go first.[rsgp]60/99/1!~!Combat: 77. Stats are in picture below. Bring your offers below.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.