Buy Accounts RS, RS Sell Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 63 combat dds puregreat account i have an email registered if you can tell me in how to change it i will gladly do that. Prices are negotiable i will take rsgp or pp you must have a we will go 50/50 or if you want to do it all at once then okBeast Lvl 85 Account. 80M+G2hHi, im selling a level 85 account that has about 80m in cash and items, g2h, rc robes. Make offers please. Only verified paypal accounts please. I do not go first. img546.imageshack.us/img546/843/capturevw.jpg img59.imageshack.us/img59/133/capture1lg.jpg sorry for swordies and lobsters, im currently merching themAmazing pure 95 str addy gloves + membersI'm selling this account Starting bid starts at $25 or 35m RSGP A/W = $60 or 75M RSGP email will be taken off once a legit buyer turns up and All information of the account will be given there and then. add my if your a serious buyer please:[email protected] or post a offer on this thread with your email and ill get back to. {paypal only}Im Selling My Account That Has 93 Firemaking 55 Str 60 Def 54 att cb is 64 has about 23 days of members left today is march 27 2011 has 100k in bank 29 quest points Search It Up on Runescape hiscores...IF YOU WANT MY RUNESCPAE NAME P.M. ME! my youtube channel is coolboyhanseh if you want the account you can p.m me there.... aim is coverfacepop and my is rickeyz Im selling this account for {paypal only}selling 99 str def 94 mage [rsgp] paypalselling this acct will use omm if you pay or if u find a trusted mm i will leave most of the items u see here on there for the right price make offers if ur real send me a private messge ill give u my so there cant be imposters i will not go first if theres no omm/mm due to the acct dont have email register havnt loged in on this acct in 334 days the bandos items are items i pjed in wildy i dont play on this acct no more so offer stats 60 attk all pure quest are done and some others DT is the main one 99 str 1 def sorry for the bad editing THAT IS NOT MY NAME IN THE ABOVE so dont add itLevel 61 pureHello, I just joined these forums. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this account? No DT or MM done but the reqs for MM are done. Just wondering what it'd be worth.. Thanks! =D[RSGP] Selling level 60 Pure [RSGP][4def]Stats: Recoves: Offenses: There has been 3 Offenses on the account, but only minor Offensive Language Mutes. We'll use a VMM/OMM to complete the trade; or you go first. That simple. Fee's will be split between me and the trader. The E-mail will be changed to yours; MM will verify. Starting Bid: 1M Current Bid: N/A A/W: 30MSelling maxed zerk with 86 dung![RSGP]Ok, so i'm selling my maxed zerker, with 86 dung. The verification in the picture was on another site that i tried to sell it, I can meet up with you in Runescape to verify that account is owned by me. I will not go first. S/B: 20M A/W: --

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.