Buy Accounts RS, RS Sell Buy Accounts, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[swapsNICE PURE WITH FCAPE!! 99WC [paypal]hi selling this nice account with FCAPE 0 wealth AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPT ANY ACCOUNT WITH 80+ DUNG AND WITH ANY CHAOTIC MELEE WEP! OR TOKENS! START BIDDING AT 10M PLS anyway here are some pics!Selling initiate pure | maxed | 80 dung | PPclosed. will be keeping this beastAmazing Staker, 80 Dung/RAPIER, 1 Pray 1 Summ! Made Millions! ( 1 2)closedLooking to buy 60 attack pure with dung!closed purchased gr33bster's pure[RSGP] Great Staker - 119 QP - 93 Def - QUESTED [RSGP]Hey guys I am selling this beauty for RSGP only. No papal. No swaps. If interested, add my to discuss the account: keyboarding14@ If you don't want to go first, I am willing to use a OMM only (you pay all fees). A/W for the account is 35M. NOTE: Account has over 10k charms if you want to get summoning up Some quests completed - Legend's Quest - Monkey madness - Underground Pass - Mournings end Part I and Part II - Lost city - Zogre Flesh eaters - RFD (up to rune gloves)Selling runescape main for MSPI am selling my main (name is witch4141, look it up) for a 5,000 Microsoft points code. Send me a PM if you're interested.Obsidian/Corrupt Tank For Sale Paypal Only.Hello I am selling my Obsidian Tank. Open for offers via PayPal ONLY. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Post offers here.selling hybrid with 99 wcyo sythe i'm new here and i wanna get rid of this account! its got 99 wc and 81 str Either leave me a response or PM me! finished mm, lost city and has weapons and alot of stuff worth money in the bank... includes membership till september

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.