Buy Accounts RS, RS Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[PayPal/RSGP] Selling Chaotic Pure [PayPal/RSGP]: Bryann.Turner USA TEXT or CALL 810 214 0532 A/W 40m or 25$ PayPal[W.U]selling my rune pure 86+6 combat [W.U]hey guys, i've worked long and hard on this account buuut i've been very inactive and i'm often tempted to start playing again. but between having a 2 year old daughter and a full time job it's time to let it go, i'd like to get $35 usd via western union, but i'm also open to taking offers.. i'm going to want to speak over the phone to ensure the trade goes well and smoothly, and to avoid being tricked or manipulated by some kid in a chat box. as you can see its not a stripped down scammer account, its just an account that i lost interest in playing and i'm just looking to get some extra gas money for it honestly. i havent played in about 4 months and that's really it. you can contact me through facebook, my name is payne aderholt. or you can call me at 727 623 7645. im hoping for a honest mature and clean trade. ok so all my screen shots are up, please contact me if interested Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us me and my daughter, her name is Fraya :) Uploaded with ImageShack.usSelling 2 Defence chaotic pure cheap A/W 40mNew ThreadSelling my rune pure for swaps only as i still want to play! any pure just offer!If anyone has any pure they are willing to swap for my rune pure please pm or post pics of the pure below, thanks, my pure has rune gloves, veng requirements, rune defender basic 40 def gear and can also wield a hand cannon!!! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.usCHEAP>>>Maxed Pure [1def][70+dung][Hybrid]100% TRUSTED! Successful Trades: 11 Reports: 0 Hello guys. Selling my account because i just lost like 1.1bil staking. No time to rebuild and growing out of rs. Email me @ cdjamerson94@ or txt 9168042462 We can talk on . I will not go first though. cbf getting scammed anymore. Also. if you go first ill throw in my main account too cuz i have not use for it. Its got turmoil...and barrows gloves and everything. 2 great accounts for rsgp or paypal. MAKE AN OFFER ON WHAT YOU WANT AND ILL LET U KNOW. i1125.photobucket/albums/...ureforsale.png If you want the main just add another 25m rsgp or 15$. This is a great buy you guys. I just dont have time for the game i loved so much albums/...4/sytheFce.png OR? WOULD YOU LIKE MY RAPIER STAKER? You can get one of these for 25m or $15 added as well with the purchase of the maxed pure if you go first and are trusted as well. i1125.photobucket/albums/...n94/sythe1.jpg[PP]Selling 99 Mage Pure[PP]So, I don't really play on this account at all. I quit for a bit, but I've come back. I plan to just focus on my main for now. I WILL be giving the e-mail that the account was created with to you. There are no recoveries set and the registered e-mail is the one used during creation. If it helps, I will remove that as well. I am not the original owner, but total control of the account was given to me, as it will be given to you. I'm willing to use an MM/OMM(at your expense). I am asking for $10 USD or 15m RSGP, which I don't think is too bad at all. Info: Stats: As you can see, the account does not have membership. It also only has a few quest done(F2P mostly). The CB of the account is 63. It also will not have any wealth on it. If you are interested, add my : PrayForPlagues521@live[W.U]selling my rune pure 86+6 combat [W.U]hey guys, i've worked long and hard on this account buuut i've been very inactive and i'm often tempted to start playing again. but between having a 2 year old daughter and a full time job it's time to let it go, i'd like to get $35 usd via western union, but i'm also open to taking offers.. i'm going to want to speak over the phone to ensure the trade goes well and smoothly, and to avoid being tricked or manipulated by some kid in a chat box. as you can see its not a stripped down scammer account, its just an account that i lost interest in playing and i'm just looking to get some extra gas money for it honestly. i havent played in about 4 months and that's really it. you can contact me through facebook, my name is payne aderholt. or you can call me at 727 623 7645. im hoping for a honest mature and clean trade. ok so all my screen shots are up, please contact me if interested Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us me and my daughter, her name is Fraya :) Uploaded with ImageShack.us[Selling 10def Pure With Yo-Yo]A/W: 20Mil (Will Use MM)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.