Buy Accounts Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Buy Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Account

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[Gameguard] Game guard error code 2

Account Information
    I was playing lineage2 sublimity yesterday, and my pc crashed with the blue screen while i was ingame. Then i restarted my computer and tryed to start lineage II again, and now i am getting the error "Gameguard error Code 2" I tryed reinstalling Lineage 2 but it doesn't work. Can someone help pls. Ty!

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    l2j updaten?

Account Information
    hallo ich wollte mal fragen wie ich l2j server am besten updates macht? wenn zb neue nightlys rauskommen?

Account for Sale

Working OOG?

Account Information
    I'm running the Latest IG walker with the l2walker verification bypass. Last week I was also running the OOG 10.93 walker and it worked fine. I run both at the same time on the same computer, no problems before. Now my OOG walker has stopped working. And all other cracks only crash when I try to run them crk has encountered a problem and needs to close bla bla.. Problem is probably because of the changed hostfile maybe? So is there a working OOG I can run with latest IG walker with l2bypass? Thanx in advance.

Account for Sale

IG walker problem on l2-renewal

Account Information
    Hello everyone Im playing on a server called l2-renewal, but i got a problem with setting up my ingame walker there. The problem: Everytime i launch my walker the skills dont show in the walker program for example: if i want to pm my buffer to do like pof, the list were i have to select pof from is completly white. Anyone knows what i have to do? Greetz, Nova

Account for Sale

L2walker dead bug

Account Information
    Hi, I saw that many ppl expertise this problem.. I wrote a script that send me to town when im dead .. Even one simple like GOHOME() DELAY (XX) is not working, because after character is dead it is sent to town, screens changes to black (normally) but after some secounds he stands up in the same spot that he died (character seems to be in town but screens shows that he is in the spot he died) i tried to check option Dead Return, delay.. nothing is working Sometimes when i teleport with/without script it stays in the town i press teleport I will be real thankfull And another annoying thing, when i press home button and l2w window appears it should stay on main window but after every ~5 secounds it goes to background just like in screenshot Regards,

Account for Sale

L2 renewal HB 50x

Account Information
    hi guys, Can someone help me with walker on the server. My old walker don't work anymore cus server moved to Hellbound >< see ya

Account for Sale

L2walker npc select

Account Information

Account for Sale

L2phx enchanting problem

Account Information

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.