Buy Account Runescape Old, Runescape Old Selling Buy Account, Runescape Old Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

75str 40att 1 def pures selling for 10milThe account now has 50 attack and I also have a lvl 85runite miner . I am creator of all these accounts and there are no emails/recoveries so no worries . I will be accepting pp gift or RSGP only. If you have an offer post it or if you know better asking price for these let me know Hey guys finally got pics so here they are ://i52.tinypic/2q88zt1.png ://i51.tinypic/2ajxv6x.png This is the miner ://i53.tinypic/wjbbxu.pngSelling level 43 l 99 agile,mining,cook,woodcuttingi recently started playing my Sorta main again and he's poor,so id like to fund him by selling this account cheap Stats: Capes and Some cool items: Login: Bank: Intresting things about the account: Has master B/A horn Has level 5 in healer role. Has full ring master Has arodugne cape with 1 summoning Not email login Can provide all INFO for the account! The price is 15mil for this account! We will use a FREE MM,unless you want to pay Fee MY :[email protected] Cheap 99 mage 10hp - 3. 80+ stats [RSGP]i am selling thihs account as i am in need of some cash and i want to start a skiller. all the accounts information will be given when purchased can use a omm (you pay expences) or you go first a/w for this account is 35M here are the stats. :[email protected]*94 Mage 10 HP*Starting Bid: 25m Instant Price: 50m Combat lvl: 48 Membership until: Aug 24 2011 Email: Registered but will unregister when i find a buyer Recoveries: Not Set ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/loginlqn.png/ ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/skillsk.png/Juventus's Account shop - For all your needs l Gp farmers l Skillers l StakerHey guys, I am here trying to sell my accounts I created for GP farming / gaining GP but it didn't work out very well for me so I've came here today to sell most of my accounts i used to gain GP either by RSGP or Paypal. The prices will be bidded unless I see a high enough price is been given for the account, any of topic remarks will be reported as spam. All emails will be removed and all information will be given - Account 1 - Price = NA - - Account 2 - Price = NA - - Account 3 - Price = NA - - Account 4 - Price = NA - Please add my and post a price if interestedSelling 10 Hp PureCombat Level: 36 (10 Hitpoints) Cash: 0 Black Marks: 0 Starting bid: 100m Auto Win: 250m Will use trusted , with vouches. You will be paying fee. Note: Email and Recovery will be given upon the buy of the account.buying AGS Pure [swaps/PP/rsgp]Hi im looking for an ags pure .. Preferably cb below 60 but doesnt have too .. Needs to be 1 def 75 atk str?(higher the better) pray 31 .. And range 50+ I will pay PP RSGP or swaps please just post in the thread or PM me Thanks[RSGP] .::99 Mage 10HP::. (3(80+) [RSGP]i am selling thihs account as i am in need of some cash and i want to start a skiller. all the accounts information will be given when purchased can use a omm (you pay expences) or you go first a/w for this account is 35M here are the stats. : [email protected] i hope whoever buys this acc enjoys it as much as i did (you get alot of attention)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.