Buy Account Runescape Old, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Skiller - Mainly a fisherman ( 1 2)Hello, I have my skiller that I don't use anymore, so I'm going to sell it. It's a login name not email. There are no recoveries or email set. A/W 14m Current bid: 5m by Skills Mate!!Lvl58 G MAUL Rusher!![RSGP]Selling this G maul pure, Cbf posting pictures atm, when I get some offers I'll post. 50 attack 70 str 1 def, 34 prayer. 59 hp. Climbing boots and quested attack xp.LEVEL 25 skiller almost 3 99s ( 1 2)3month membership recovs/email and creation details will all be supplied. starting bid 10m a/w 40mBuying quested obby mauler.Hey there, i'm looking to buy a quested obby mauler, what I mean by that is it needs to have atleast mith gloves (not sure if you can get addy without att xp). Any strength level, must be 1 attack and defence, preferably 31 prayer or lower. 55 slayer is a bonus. Will be willing to go first to people with enough vouches, looking to pay in rsgp. Thhanks.***KILLER DEAL ONLY $15*** level 52 character with rune armorWell, this is the last account I'm selling. He's a level 52 with rune chain armor and longsword. Has 2k GP. Only $15 through Paypal. e-mail to [email protected] if interested.Level 9 Character with Discontinued Skeleton Suit Holiday ItemI made this guy a while back, and pretty much the only thing I've done on him is do a holiday event way back. He has the full skeleton suit, complete with the Skeleton mask, Skeleton shirt, Skeleton leggings, Skeleton boots, Skeleton gloves, and Jack Lantern mask. He looks sick with it on, and constantly gets comments like "omg where did you get that?" I'm selling this account for just $15 through Paypal, enough for me to get another month out of WoW. E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested. *E-mail me also for pictures if you want. (I just started on this website and am completely clueless on how to put pictures on here.)AMAZING D claw rusher!! Willing to go [email protected][paypal/rsgp/]Lvl 58 D-Claw rusher Willing to go first to a trusted member of [PAYPAL] Buying ready to pk Gravite 2h pure [PAYPAL]Title says it all. Any combat level will do. It must be ready to pk. Post your accounts and prices below and PM your s. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.