Buy Account Runescape, Buy Account RS, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Lvl 71 Pure for 30m!30m dirt cheap. I dont play on it anymore. Membership runs out June 16th. All quest items and other love you are kept on there. I will give all information for the account: mem pins, passwords, everything. contact me: : jamie_elwood : [email protected] xbox live: dVerze First come first serve!Level 92 zerker pure with DT+MM [RS GP]Looking for Decent offers, will go first to Trusted only. post emails//xbox gamertags and offers below or add my , [email protected] if interrested skills Offences No Recoveries Queststank/main 99 mage, range, rc and more!hey guys im new to selling accounts, this is my first thread. add my - pale.white.lol im selling my tank with alot of good stats, fire cape, brawling gloves and more! this account has no gp on it, and im selling it only for rsgp i do not expect to be trusted so we can use a middle man, if you want to go first that is awsome. gyazo/fcffd08b0a84f385a6e7fdfa576a65a0.png gyazo/596bbb42bafda03e66bb0e0ed8d13a49.png gyazo/49bbd9bcfd0461a03685aafb313e437f.pnglvl 69 Range Pure Great For StakingLooking For Around 30m Message Me on : [email protected] IT is done monkey madness. i love you up on the attack and got 2 extra attack it doesn't effect the cb level so it doesnt matter*CHEAP* Combat Level 95 *CHEAP*Combat Level 95 Account. SELLING CHEAP! It Has Two 99's. WoodCutting + Fletching. Very Good Account. Willing to Go First With A Trusted Person. Post An Offer. Fully Quested Ini-Pure|80 dung,rapier|92str|94mage|RSGP|Attention: NOW HAS ARCANE STREAM ASWELL! Hello sythe. Selling my fully quested ini pure. Has rune gloves + dagon hai quest done, def was fully quested. Comes with 78 dung and all the tokens with it. Only 300k exp until 80. Almost has 80 att which will be ideal for the rapier or maul. Please post email when you offer. Starting bid: 25m A/W: 85-100m (will probably sell lower) Pictures:selling 1def -91 str-60 atk-80 hp-94 mage 89 range, addy gloves, dt and morecombat 70+2 (17 summoning) 1def 91 str 60 atk 80 hp 94 mage 89 range 13 prayer 71 hunter addy gloves desert treasure never been banned or anything close to that never used any bots didnt play it for half a year and i think the acc created about 2007-2009 cant remember i pked with that acc over 1bill its definetly close to a perfect pker. im selling it for 40$ payments via paypal going first only with trusted members[SWAPS]Looking for Chaotic Rapier pure[SWAPS]title says most of it... and what I will be willing to offer is my Soul Split pure in my sig and remember READ EVERYTHING ON THE THREAD! Anyways... Post offers here w/ and PM me and I will get back to you ASAP thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.