Buy Account RS, Trade Runescape Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Need Pure (Ancients And Gloves)Willing to pay 50$ Paypal for a good acc. YOU MUST BE TRUSTED OR I WONT BUY. Also will have a OMM with a recovery test . Post on here or add me thx Cameron .Selling Low lvl BOXER 1PRAY/SUMM 30BANKED!!! ( 1 2)Selling a combat lvl 93 [email protected] - add me for offers You could see everything on the picture, still a Member for the next month Not going first, do dont add if you think i am. Thanks![RSGP]Selling Level 83+7 Ags Pure[RSGP]Title says all, im selling my baby for rsgp since pking is love you up with everyone praying, tagging, pjing, teleporting I have recoveries and email both will be deleted once i have a legit buyer, i wont hesitate in using if the Buyer wishes so Posts ur offers and questions, ty.[RSGP] Selling Level 72 D Clawer | 99 Magic | 82 Strength | DT COMPLETEDHello I am looking to sell this level 72 D clawer. I am the original owner and have 100% of the recover info. You will either go first or pay for a omm so don't ask me to go first. There is no email or recoveries set. [email protected] lvl 60-70 pure [rsgp]im looking for a pure acc with high stre and mage 1 def around 40 mil i dont have a pp so if you want an omm you have to pay fees and i will not go first cause some love you already scammed me message me on here thanks[PP][RSGP] Initiate Pure! 85 STR, 82 MAGE[DT,MM DONE]Yea hey sythe, im selling this account and im HAPPY to use an vmm to do this trade, else you go first and i dont think you want to do that against a 1 post guy, hehe. Im selling this account for PP money or RSGP, Im willing to do a recovery test too. So here is some pics. (They are from another thread i made on powerbot) But now i got 85 str and 82 mage. And around 15m wealth. Also got member till 31 may! Email/: [email protected] I wont sell this for too much, come with bids!buying addy/rune glove pureLooking to buy an addy/rune glove pure If the defense is a little off that is fine. not looking for a maxed pure. looking for around 60-70-1/20 Also looking for someone trustworthy and can prove it. no1 that just joined in the last few monthes. just post on here, or pm me. Will be using a omm and paypal!![RSGP] 50 Att | 99 Str | 31 Pray | 84 Range | 2 Deff [RSGP]Hey guys, I would like to sell this amazing pure. I've pked(Player Killed) so much on this account but I'm currently in the making of a boxer(staker) and need some RSGP(runescape gold pieces) to start me in the making. A/W: 70-90m Bid: 50m VOUCHES sythe/showthread.php?t=1082912

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.