Buy Account RS, Trade Runescape Buy Account, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 60 Attack Pure With Fire Cape & 94 MageIm selling my 60 attack pure for either rsgp or paypal A/w = 40m or $40 My is : Simpcanada@ please add me to discuss. I am the original owner, and i can meet you ingame for verification if necessary Pics or post if interested[rsgp] Selling Two Accounts Level 106 99 Range And Level 100 [paypal]I'm have two accounts for sale, one is level 98+8 and has 99 Range, the other is my old main that hardly gets used hence the reason im selling, its melee stats are, 80 Att/86 Str/80 Def. Will accept offers for single or both accounts. No vouches yet but you can help to be my first =] **99 RANGE ACCOUNT** img859.imageshack.us/f/99rangebank.png/ img191.imageshack.us/i/99rangestats.png/ img847.imageshack.us/i/99rangelobby.png/ **80 ATT/86 STR/80 DEF ACCOUNT** img860.imageshack.us/i/80att86str80defbank.png/ img43.imageshack.us/i/80att86str80defstats.png/ img684.imageshack.us/i/80att86str80deflobby.png/ Pm me if you're interested and add my : lil-nfl3r-07@ =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =][PP] [AGS PURE] [99STR] [99Magic] [VENG] [80dung] [PP]I am selling this awesome zerker . This account has got Unholy book,Rune gloves (rfd) 56M rsgp,i can gladly take off the gp if you wish not to buy the account with it. I will not be going first! We will use OMM (wich you pay fees) or You will go First! If you are interested then post your and offer below! 88 DUNGEONEERING NOW! With 180k tokens![swap]125+11Swapping 125+11 for a pure with rapier or maul or cls with 80+ attack, 99 strength and under 10 defence. When posting remember to include your . img828.imageshack.us/i/asdvv.png/ img27.imageshack.us/i/32583659.jpg/ img18.imageshack.us/i/questy.png/ img638.imageshack.us/i/statk.png/[Rapier] 1 Def/Pray/Summ 64 CBHey guys title says it all i will be taking RSGP/Paypal or a pure with turmoil tats do not matter. : Basketballowner@Buying Zerker or GmaulerPost the acc pics below or PM them to me[RSGP]Selling Pure With Fire Cape & 99 Range + 99 Mage[RSGP]Sup sythe, ive decided to sell my almost maxed 60 attack pure for RSGP seeing as i dont play it anymore. A/W=60M My is : simpcanada@ feel free to add me to discuss Pics Post here or if inerested, thanks.[RSGP]Selling Pure With Fire Cape & 99 Range + 99 Mage[RSGP]Sup Sythe, i'm selling my almost maxed pure for RSGP since i dont use it anymore. A/W=60M My is : Simpcanada@ feel free to add me to discuss Pics of the acc Post here or if interested, thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.