Buy Account RS, Runescape LRSl Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 60cb pure!!!!Hey guys im selling a 60cb pure thats has so much potential with very little work left with 14.5mill cash and tons of stuff in bank. DT DONE MM with mtihril gloves!!!! I have all info for account execpt payment for membership. Message me with question or post on here. The recoveries were jsut set 5days ago i will provide those too. I dont know how to get rid of email but you can change. Mills 0.80$ Cb/0 Sb/0 Aw/25usd Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.uslvl 79 range pure 99- highest bid a/w $65I only except Paypal no rsgps, auto-win is $65 the bid lasts till Saturday ... Good Luck, Happy Bidding This account has a 79 combat Not quested has 99 range, 56 pray, and on top of that 15 mil in the bank[Paypap]Level 84 zerker pure...80str[Rs gp]-------------------------------------------------------- Hello guys, Payment: price is firm 10$ or 10m rs gp. I can accept: 1)Runescape gold(rsgp) 2)Paypal $(AS gift with my text only.) I wont accept: 1)Any other accouns. 2)Irl items or other games sht. I will go first to ultra trusted members or we will use free mm. ------------------------------------------------------ ACC info: Combat level 84 No black marks = ACC on the green zone. ACC have 54Qp fremenik isles,lost city done. Total level : 668 No reqs or email set. ----------------------------------------------------------- FotosSelling Two Amazing Stakers Rapier Maxed Etccmmoexchange/forums/in...?topic=16214.0 Sorry I could not be love you to make the whoooole thread again , [email protected] to contact me.Free Zerker Pure! ( 1 2)not allowed to give out free accounts[RSGP] Selling lv. 94 cheap (good stats)Starting bid: 12m A/w: 30mSELLING LEVEL 90 ZERKER [swaps/rsgp]#N/A[paypal] 40 def turmoil pure/110m+ bankAccepting PAYPAL as GIFT only. we will figure something out if we are going to be using an MM. im the maker of it, im the only person ever to log on it only1 to know details, which will be provided. ALSO i dont need no bullshit offers/swaps. s/b 100usd, no a/w char has nother ~5m in items at bank and reqs for korasi quest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.