Buy Account RS, RS Selling Buy Account, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling pure [91 range] [99 mage] [99 thieving]Quest Done: Mith Gloves Monkey Madness Started. ava's. Never Botted. Stats: Bank is like a 1.5M Will not accept under 100$. A/Win is 150$ You Will Go First End of story. and it will be PAYPAL GIFT. If you want a MM YOU WILL PAY THE FEES.[selling][cheap] Veteran Beast Range TankHello.. I am selling this account REALLY cheap.. WHAT I REALLLLLY WANT is a 20$ Ultimate GamingCard PIN. That's it! This account is really old, and has all the holiday items pretty much atleast.. NEVER HAS BEEN BOTTED ON Now.. If I cannot get a Ultimate Gaming card.. Offer RuneScape Gold, but I will be wanting RSGP for the price of the account, only for the Ultimate Gamingcard will I let it go for the 20$ Card.. E-mail and Recoveries WILL BE REMOVED, and offer all information for recovery, and I am more than welcome to use MM/OMM. Pictures. NOW PICS{]I AM NOW TAKING SWAPS ASWELL! HELLO, TODAY I'M GOING TO BE SELLING MY LEVEL 62, WITCH HAS 99 HITPOINTS. So, yes i'm going to be selling my RARE account, for PAYPAL, us Dollars only. The account has, many stats, but my best one are: 99HP, at level 62, is very rare. and also, 88 woodcutting, just to make money. THE INSTANT WIN PRICE IS : 100$. BUT I WILL BE STARTING THE BID AT 25$. THESE ARE THE PICS: tinypic/r/v6r8kx/7 tinypic/r/zl98gx/7 tinypic/r/24grsjr/7 I haven't posted these in pics, because it doesn't seem to work, if a moderator/admin could do it for me, that would be great. I WILL PAY THE OMM FEES, SEEMING AS I WILL NOT GO FIRST.MY EMAIL IS [email protected] PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.Account with rare items ONhello i am selling this oldschool acc its from 2003 , it has some oldschool item price wanting is around 7M, Heres a pic oi54.tinypic/14notw.jpg add me at my [email protected] if intersted. Also can use Veteran cape.[185+ Vouches][40+ Acc's Sold] Lvl 76 Pure | Def 1 | 99 Range & 99 MageSOLD Check for more amazing accounts found in my account store. Thank you.Selling lvl 92 good starter acc CHEAP!Hey guys just posting a thread to sell my secondary account. I'm not using it and have no desire to play on it so I thought I'd offer it up to the sythe community. Im asking 10m for the account due to skills and such. However if you pay 20m I'll throw in a month of members on the account as well. Here's a photo of the acc's stats . Good luck and happy bidding! i52.photobucket/albums/g1...e05/rspure.jpg looking for a great main account take a look at this thread! sythe/showthread.php?t=1121697[RSGP] Selling 1Def pure [Full zammy book][DT Done] ( 1 2)Hello Syhhe. So im selling my Def 1 pure Whitout money. Only taking rsgp! I got all informations of the account! I only go frist if 15+ vouches! Account is lvl 73+5 Messenger: [email protected] pure 66 att 84 str66 att 84 str 2 def 70 range 43 prayer 40 mage. mm done and rfd started make offers ill send pics to those interested no black marks or anythign either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.