Buy Account RS, RS Selling Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 1 def pure with 3 99's including mage! 1k+ total*nfs*Runescape accounts lvl 93 GOOD MONEY MAKER!! CHEAP!Hey Price: 35$ Via Paypalselling awesome cb 60 (dt done)starting bid:10m a/w:30m : justicerulez@[paypal][swap][rsgp] Selling Great Staker!It is amazing staking pure. Won tons of mils off it staking. Bid away.Sell 65lvl str pure! Only real cash!I want to sell my runescape pure account. Here's an image of it. Post your offer here or in private message. Write your . Only with paypal.Level 73 99 range 1 prayerWell here I am again trying to sell this soon to be amazing tank ranger with 1 prayer. I tried to sell it around 2 weeks ago and some kid tried to scam me and put an email on the account which will be removed any day now. The account is 100% secure now. When you purchase this account you will get the account and the account it was created with. I accept swaps, or gold. a/w is 10m No paypal because i'm not to experienced with it and thats how i got scammed. My name is drobama3 and my email is drobama3@. POST HERE WITH YOUR EMAIL BEFORE ADDING ME. Membership renewed 5-8-11[185+ Vouches][~40 Acc's Sold] Lvl 86 Pure | 99 Str/94 Mage/95 WC |Good Bank|P2PSOLD Check for more amazing accounts found in my account store. Thank you.Range Tank, DT , 78 RangeI am selling this Account: Roughly speaking: Has 4M (2M cash), Has 78 Range and Has done Desert Treasure. I Would like EITHER a very rich account or a good FTP Pure. Or just RSGP. Please feel free to offer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.