Buy Account RS, RS Buy Accounts, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 6 year old accountThis account has members til the end of June. its combat stats are Attack: 72 Strength: 66 Defence: 70 Hp: 68 Prayer: 45 It is a 6 year old account with golden hammer + veterans cape if you go get it. It does have members til the end of June.... it can be made into a barrows pure... max it ... whatever It has only about 40 qps.[RSGP] Selling level 64 P2p/f2p pure (Has Ancients, has Gravite 2h)Looking for RSGP. E-mail, recovs will be removed when I find a buyer. I am the original owner. Post offers here. No swaps.Selling 1 Def Starter PureSelling Starter Pure with 1 Defence! [RSGP/Swapping] If you want additional pictures of Green Zone/Login, please let me know! Too lazy at the moment Account comes with "rare" clan name with it (hint: name has to do with pking) Level 70 Dungeoneering and counting (may reach 80 by the time I find a buyer) --- Tokens have not been touched Amulet of Glory Mystic Mud Staff 2k uncut maple bows 2k flax F2P Skill Requirements for almost all Pure Quests. 0 XP in Defence All F2P Quests completed besides Dragon Slayer, Blood Pact, and Priest in Peril. Green Zone Login is the Username. Recover Questions from 2008 that I honestly do not remember. If you don't trust me, I can set new recovery questions and wait 2 weeks. Note: I will not go first unless I see you as trustworthy. Offers in RSGP or swaps only. All MM payments will be done by you.Selling lvlClose thisSelling Level 87 Initiate Pure | Quested | 94 Mage | RSGP | Pic's IncludedSelling My initiate Pure, just a lower level'd Pker STATS: 60 Attack 52 pray 88 Str 88 Range 94 Mage 52 Summoning 82 Constitution 25 Defence STARTING PRICE : 5m RSGP AIM- [email protected] Pictures: PM ME IF INTERESTEDSelling Sick Purehas chaotic staff/crossbow/stream and a firecape. Comes with a 300M bank and a santa. Post/Pm your offers, taking rl $ only[PayPal] Selling Lvl 71 Pure! [RSGP]Hey, I am currently selling a lvl 71 pure. It has DT, MM, Lost City done and has mith gloves and Zammy book with all pages. Bank worth is 2M. I am only accepting PayPal or RSGP. I will go first to trusted people, otherwise we'll use a MM. [email protected][Trusted] Range tank- H.Cannon | Veng | Fully quested [Rsgp]Welcome to my thread Currently, I only take RSGP, paypal from trusted members. Any question? Hit me up on . Autowin 25M : [email protected] Request PM! I'm the orignal owner and will provide the correct information to the buyer. If you should have problem with the account I will help you get it back. Log in page: Combat level: Stats: Vouches sythe/showthread.php?p=8975336#post8975336

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.