Buy Account RS, RS Accounts, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

!!in Search For A Good Pure!! Very Good Offer!!!Hello! I am about to offer a very good offer. I want 1 very good Hybrid/Strength/Ranged/Magic pure. If you are interrested, add my : [email protected] I offer 1. Combat 104 with 86 attk 93 str 70 def 2. Combat 80 with 60 att 70 str 55 def and 82 ranged NOTE: I want this trade to end good and succesfull for both of us! I hope you do as well! Bye![RSGP] 93 mage 89 range.[[FIRECAPE+TORSO]]ADD ME ON : [email protected] All of my trades and chat will be recorded, therefore any scamming/scammers will recieve a long term ban. OMM - Your fees Or you first Possibly doing 50/50's but only to certain members whom I deem trustworthy. I'll only go first to people with plenty of vouches. Only accepting RSGP, I'll give you all the account information. Currently a MEMBER. Open to all offers. The account is a good range staker, and mage boxes well too. It has zuriels staff to cast miasmic blitz, and blood barrage to slap melee'ers and rangers in 'no movement' 'No special' duels. Very good staker, with reasonable hp. Happy bidding, there is no A/W but high offers I think appropriate will A/W ahaRuslik account shop[RSGP][PAYPAL] ( 1 2)Hi sythe this is my account shoping thread Im already sold 137 and 69 lvl account look at my vouches So i have 2 acconts for sale We can use mm becouse i dont go first and you pay mm fees Payment metod RSGP or PAYPAL No recoverys and email on thats account if u realy intrested and need more screens i can give you it If u need gp for that accounts i can sell it for 0.90$=1m Account 1. Have MM quest done and 70 cmb lvl ( 3-4 ranged or str lvls till 71 cmb) If u need more info just ask me Sold Quote: Originally Posted by Angi10 Big vouch for Ruslik paid 26$ for pure + 2m gps, I went first, was a very quick honest trade. Enjoying playing my new account very much. Will definately trade with Ruslik again soon! AW-25$ or 27m rsgp Account 2. 1m bank and 75 cmb lvl Quests MM and 1 quest till access to DT quest! AW-20$ or 23m rsgp My :[email protected] level stakerI am selling a low level staker i supply all the details make offers Log in stats I will use an OMM but will not pay fees also combat level 64 forgot to take a picture of it[Swaps] 71 Cmb 50 attack MAXED pure 13 pray 99 mining [Swaps] ( 1 2 3)sold to leebumsLow level stakerwtf how did it do that i only clicked onceLow level stakerwtf how did it do that i only clicked onceAmazing Level 66! Look!Double Thead, Close this one please. Im the owner, can verify.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.