Buy Account RS, Buy Account RS, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[rsgp] 97hunter-81ranged-DT done [rsgp]SELLING PURE DT DONE BEAST PKER Contact me at: Jordanwilia@live I will not go firstSmurfettes!!! Accounts!!Hey guys, I am selling 3 of my accounts in order to invest in some bots and get turmoil on my main 81 pray now . I will sell the accounts fairly cheap, just offer me a price and we'll go from there, also i will only go first if you are a mod or better. If not then either you first or we use an OMM and you must pay fees. I accept both RSGP and paypal I am the original owner so i can provide all details, if ur interested PM me with ur offer and THNX!!! My zerker pure My 2nd main MY boxer/Miner[rsgp] Selling pure-97hunter-81 ranged [rsgp]Account I will not be going first Contact me-Jordanwilia@live This account also has rare name(will varify before trade) check out the thread with pics: sythe/showthread.php?t=1093847[swap] Swapping This Nice ~115 Cb~ Main For A Pure [rsgp]taking 20m to sell. I will take recoveries/email off when i find a serious swap/buyer. Private message/quick reply to make offers. Im looking for a gravite pure but i will take many other offers (his membership expires on the 18th).Selling cheap accounts will only use omm********Pay Pal Or Runescape Gp******** -jonathanpinto567@ *****Will Not Go First,Will Use Trusted Mm If Needed***** Post Offers And Thank You First pic:level 80!Second Pic:level 62!Third Pic:level 29!Fourth Pic:level 73!Fifth Pic:Level 64![RSGP][PAYPAL]Selling up and coming zerker[RSGP][PAYPAL]Im starting a new pure and im looking for rsgp or paypal 15m / $12 paypal for this would be A/W. But bidding will start at 8m. Pm me you're if interested and post on this thread and we will discuss it, I am the original owner of this account, Never once been in the hands of a bot and i hope it never will. It currently has around $2.5m Wealth on it. Cmb Lvl : 73 It has finished Monkey Madness, Lost city and some other unimportant quests. Easy $$$ can be made with 99 Woodcutting! here are some pics, Stats: Inventory: Quests: Login: - Email is still registered as I'm unsure how to unsubscribe it or whatever, it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me. however there is no recovs or bank pin. If you're trusted i have no problem what so ever going first, but if not and you don't want to go first you will be paying for a sythe OMM. Happy bidding, Otto[rsgp]|selling 1 Def Pure 60|99|1|70|52|97|[rsgp]ACCOUNT WAS SOLD TO METH9^^Pro Accounts Sale^^********Pay Pal Or Runescape Gp******** *****Will Not Go First,Will Use Trusted oMm If Needed***** Post Offers And Thank You First pic:level 80!Second Pic:level 62!Third Pic:level 29!Fourth Pic:level 73!Fifth Pic:Level 64!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.