Buy Account Lineage 2, Lineage 2 Selling Buy Account, Lineage 2 Character

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

is there a way to?..

Account Information
    -not from outside -not from outside -not from outside -not from outside -not from outside -not from outside -not from outside -not from outside is there a way to create custom items to lineage? if there is give me a gide and programs please

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    L2 Zeus

Account Information
    Hello is there any "bot" program that i can use in ***************************************************** ? ? Please help meee !!!

Account for Sale

How create patch in client for conected all user

Account Information
    What setting should I do in the client to be able to connect players servare?

Account for Sale

L2Haunted Story down? ( 1 2)

Account Information
    Hallo Ich bin neu hier, ich denke mal das man auch hier Deutsch redet oder? Wenn nicht muss ich es halt übersetzten. So nun: Da vor ca. 2 Wochen ’’L2Eclips3’’ aus unergründlichen Gründen down ging, bin ich bei der Neusuche eines L2 Server auf ’’L2Haunted Story’’ gestoßen, der mir auf anhieb gefallen hat. Dennoch vor ca. 2 Tagen ist die HP + Forum komplett down gegangen, ohne Ankündigungen. Das einzige was auf der ***************************************************** + ***************************************************** Steht ist: ’’Forbidden You don't have permission to access /forum/ on this server.’’ Was heißt: ’’Verboten Du hast nicht das recht auf diesen Server/ Forum zuzugreifen.’’ Heiß das nun der Developer beseitigt nur Bugs oder ist am neu designen der HP+ Forum oder ist der Server down?

Account for Sale

weapon glows

Account Information
    Greets, I want to ask for something which might have been asked in the past. (like 2006?) anyway. since i dont really get this decoding thing all that i ask is of a little bit more explanatory on how to edit the colors of the env.int the USAGE file, makes it more complex than easier to get it. which file to use for gracia 2? what to do with l2.exe? ty in advance.

Account for Sale

L2Khaos

Account Information
    I'm trying to get a OOG Walker to connect, but i've failed and i'm asking for u'r help. I know that on login screen the port is 1850 but after i've logged in the port switches to 7777. I've tried about everything to forward the port from 1850 to 7777 and nothing. If anyone know what to do please replay. Thx

Account for Sale

what's the name of the patch...?

Account Information
    that allowes me to use strange script on my title? ascii codes for example... tnx a lot in anyways!

Account for Sale

Hlapex/L2phx

Account Information
    Hey everyone I'm kinda new to this hacking thing... i've got a question, is there any hlapex/l2phx for hellbound? thks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.