Buy Account Lineage 2, L2 99 Buy Accounts, Lineage 2 Accounts

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

RE: Need help with crystals

Account Information
    Hy im new to L2 and i got to lvl 38 and want to get a C-grade set when ill be 40. Anyway i need crystals grade C and D...where can i find those ? (beside stalls)

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    How to create murderous Multiskills char ?

Account Information
    can you help me guys ?? im noob and all killing me on Multiskills server 6,9k attack, 15k def, 3,7k a speed on Adventurer (th) I have 15k def and dead for 1-5hits.. in 1 second... i think i have good def... i asked to someone how many def he have ... 36k... wtf ? i know thats wrong putted buffs. Help please, ill give thanks. I need to make murderous bower.] Its gracia II, server - *****************************************************

Account for Sale

L2 Walker guide needed please :( ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Account Information
    Hey there fellas, Well recently just downloaded the eL2Walker 2.01-GGDarkmenx file and it works well with the game as far loading goes etc- however I have no idea how to set it up so my character will attack mobs by itself etc... Can anyone give me a guide on how to do so? The bot for rohan was alot simpler then this and i have no idea what im doing lol. Thanks in advance fellas- I did look briefly on here for a thread with directions on how to use it but couldnt find any :/

Account for Sale

Soulhound tips

Account Information
    Hi everyone! So a couple days ago i created my first soulbreaker cuz i wanted to try him in a pvp server; to be honest i got the impression that he sucks big time!But then i saw another soulbreaker/soulhound and he was doing some serious damage (i mean he owned everyone in a couple of "more than 1 v 1"s)I guess it was enough to make me realize that i suck big time!So i'd really appreciate if you guys could give me a few tips on the soulhound and when i'm saying tips, i mean everything (from how to customize my skills bar and which skills do i use, to what kind of armor/dyes etc..) Thanks in advance P.S i want to apply all those things to a high rate (gracia final) pvp server

Account for Sale

L2 Phx Help Enchant and other.

Account Information
    Hello guys. Can u help me?? 68 A1 5F 01 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 I need weapons +25 or +10 help plz server l2-gracia.ru :P And give Where phx work 100%! I new help plz

Account for Sale

L2Liona antibot system

Account Information
    Somebody know how to make l2walker or l2net work in this server ***************************************************** who has antibot system?

Account for Sale

L2Inc.eu

Account Information
    Hi, did any1 have working l2w for this server??? Thanks. Its Gracia Final

Account for Sale

L2.ru english client

Account Information
    is there any patch that allows to translate the russian server from l2.ru to english? i want to start playing there but i dont know russian. some1 in this forum ,that was asking for a walker for that server , gave one translator. when i run it it just translate the option when u are on, the npc for example still had russian letters thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.