Buy Account Lineage 2, Buying L2 Buy Account, Lineage 2 Characters

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[Request]L2Walker at rpg-club.eu ( 1 2 3)

Account Information
    Hi guys! Could u share a howto guide for ig walker at rpg club? I can get the bot in(without problems) but i dont see the skill/items because the list is transparent. Thanks in advance!

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Kamael Skillbar on Interlude

Account Information
    Is there a Kamael (Gracia) Skillbar for Interlude Client? I saw the interface but there wasn't a skillbar included. Actually I couldnt download the interface. I want my whole interface looking like on Kamael etc. playing Interlude. Any help?

Account for Sale

IG walker + pagan

Account Information
    Hello i have some problems with IG walker, i am running it in one of pagans Anteroom where are only undeads i am lethaling them with ee. So there comes a problem couse turn undead skill lethals or flees the mob so if the mob gets fleed he sometimes runs to other room where are not only undeads, so need need help with canceling target after I or mob leaves PathPoint couse Not Attack Monster Out Of Range dont help.. Can anybody suggest something?

Account for Sale

Quiting L2 Retail

Account Information
    Since 5 years played the retail server, I'm got the great ban in my main toon. 2 years played by my hands 3 years played by nostromo, the great tool of the game. Bot is very useful to farm, nostromo is the great tool of "legit" players. But, for massive bot petition i got my ban. Lineage 2 retail got new update Kamael, Gracia (part 1/2/final/epilogue), new Freya, etc. The best chronicle in my life of Lineage is C6 - Interlude. The Hellbound is the "lair" of great bots; this is the secret of retail server, you can level in 1x server one player 78 > 85 in one weak. Now, leave. Bye.

Account for Sale

L2Phx on LINEAGE.RU

Account Information
    Hello to everybody!! My quastion is this >> Did anybody used L2phx on this server Lineage.ru/Liona(interlude server) If Yes > Plz let me know what version of L2phx you used ,and what is working on that server. If you know any tricks,any bugs,anything .Plz share. Post here or contact me >> sergio_kh83 Thank you.

Account for Sale

am lukin this

Account Information
    am luken for l2clas scripts 35 37 39 for wc spoiles crafter end camael thanks

Account for Sale

Quiting moding on epvp

Account Information
    Well its here and out,im quiting the moderator job here ... I have some personal life isues that i want and need to get fixed in the next few months and i wont be abble to make any good job here.Im also stoping any l2 activity and few projects that i was working on,but maybe i when i will have time i will publish some unfinished things ... Anyway want to thank you for eveything that i learned here and ppl that i met,ur cool ppl.Wish u all gl & hf on epvp and games u play.

Account for Sale

Which program/bot

Account Information
    I have been using IG walker at ***************************************************** to assist and spoil my main char, but now they have a launcher. Can someone can tell me if it is posible to use IG or OGG walker (or another program)? And How ? PLZ!! thnx..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.