Selling Bruce Campbell's May be Role in the World of...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 2/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character

WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Bruce Campbell's May be Role in the World of Warcraft Movie Bottom of Form Bruce Campbell is a face you’d know when you saw it. Campbell plays the friend of spy Michael Weston on USA Network’s biggest hit series “Burn Notice.” I think that if producer great Sam Raimi is heading up the World of Warcraft major film, that Bruce Campbell should damn well be in it; he’s just perfect for it. We brought the idea to Campbell and here’s what he had to say about it. In the IGN Report from Comic Con 2009, where Campbell was promoting his series Burn Notice, Campbell had no idea about Raimi’s involvement—but he did have this to say. Campbell’s quoted saying, “Don’t know! I just found out today he’s (Raimi) making the movie. I don’t even know.” Campbell elaborated that while he had not yet spoken Raimi about the upcoming film, he explained, “I have no idea what he’s got planned.” Should Campbell get a call from Raimi for a role in the World of Warcraft movie, he imagined this is what Raimi might tell him. Yeah Bruce, you play some love you guy. Some schmuck, some garbage man. That sounds like a typical response from Bruce Campbell—which is exactly WHY he MUST bin in the World of Warcraft movie!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.