Stole Money Bought account that was recalled by original owner

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Stewen12, 9/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stewen12

Stewen12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    September 1, 2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $140 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Ninja

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Purchased an account from Ninja several months ago that was banned a few weeks ago because the original owner reported the account stolen. Ninja (a reputable seller on this site) said that it wasn’t his responsibility but I believe it is since the account he sold me was supposed to be clean and full access. Ninja will not compensate me for this and I’ve given him several opportunities.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

@Ninja you are responsible for the accounts you sell, you should be disputing the payment with the seller you bought it from, and reimbursing your buyer with that.

4. OP
    OP
    Stewen12

Stewen12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

@Ryan have you heard from Ninja? It appears he isn't active anymore.

5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

I have notified @Ninja to resolve this.

6. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

62   0   0

When I sold this account it came with full access and email access, and you owned it for several months as you said. Once its sold, its in your hands. I have said to you I will give you discounts on many occasions to apologise but you have just ignored me.

7. OP
    OP
    Stewen12

Stewen12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

@Ninja @Admin @Ryan

No, once it's sold it is expected that they account never be recalled. I bought the account with full access for life, not for a few month rental.

You are in the business of buying and reselling accounts. If you sell an account that gets recalled, the onus is on you to refund me and go to the original seller to get your money back. This is the risk you take by getting involved in this business.

You offered me a $10 # on a galaxy skin and you just offered me (today) a # on an account you have posted. I paid $140 for the account you originally sold me and spent several hundred in vbucks on that account. I expect a full refund not a small # on something else you expect me to pay for.

As a mod you should uphold the integrity of this website. If this were anyone else, you would expect them to provide a refund.

8. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

62   0   0

And I provided the full access. You could be lieing about the seller trying to get it banned. You could of done anything on that account and now just want your money back. I provided everything that was listed.

9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Could you post any proof you can't access the account?

Or proof of you buying 100's of dollars worth of VBucks on said account. Do you still have access to the e-mail?

There is nothing here to say it's been recovered - just words.

10. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse

62   0   0

He still has the email I think, hes claiming that hes banned on Fortnite.

If you've made so many purchases like you claim, refund them.

When I sold you this I had it for a good while and had NO issues with it.

11. OP
    OP
    Stewen12

Stewen12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Apparently you bought the account from an unreliable source because I reached out to the original owner of the account (to get answers for some of the questions Epic was asking me about the account) and he said the account was stolen and he reported it to Epic.

I still have email access which is how I was communicating with Epic. I have attached my conversation with Epic below:

- Epic conversation to recover account. As you can see, I tried very hard to get it back.

I've also attached my conversation with the original owner (who I found using information from the email I purchased). You'll see where he says the account was hacked.

- Conversation with original owner

Here's the purchases I've made on the account. $160 on Vbucks and $40 on Save the World.

- Two images. One from PS4 and one from Amazon.

I'll happily provide you with the email login and Epic login so you can see for yourself. The Epic login won't let you login and says account is "inactive."

@Ryan @Ninja

12. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse

62   0   0

So he reported it because you told him you bought it. Thats your fault then?

13. OP
    OP
    Stewen12

Stewen12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

No lol. Obviously I went to him after it was already banned. Look at my messages to him. The guy just doesn't speak good English.

14. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse

62   0   0

"Therefore I reported you for purchasing accounts" Hmm

15. OP
    OP
    Stewen12

Stewen12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Are you joking? Look at the first message I sent him. It says that the account has been banned and i needed his help to get it back. He replies by saying that his account was hacked and that he reported it. He's from Germany hence the bad English.

I don't understand what scenario you think happened here? That I messaged the guy and told him I bought his account and he reported me? That makes 0 sense. The only reason I contacted him was because the account was already banned.

16. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

It seems it went like this:

Ninja buys account off someone who cracked it and the e-mail + username had the same password.

Ninja believes it is full access from the original owner.

Ninja sells account to Stewen with full access and everything went well, he purchases over 150$ worth of VBucks.

4 months down the line, the real original owner tries to log onto the account and notices he can't.

He e-mails Epic Games, and they lock the account perhaps banning it for account sharing/selling.

The 2 people scammed are Ninja, and Stewen by the person who sold the account to Ninja.

What do you guys want to do now?

17. OP
    OP
    Stewen12

Stewen12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

This is exactly how the situation played out.

But the person who sold me the account is Ninja so therefore I feel scammed. I know Ninja isn't a scammer and he's a reputable member of the community but it's his responsibility to take care of the issue on my end.

Ideally, he would refund me and the person who sold him the account would refund him.

18. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

@Ninja is indeed a reputable seller here, but I can understand why he feels wronged as well and wants to question it. I also understand your point of view. It's shitty all-around.

Ninja cannot refund you on your VBucks purchases, but you can dispute them with your bank. Your PS4 might not be able to play Fortnite if you do it, so that's up to you.

I'll wait for Ninja's reply here.

19. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse

62   0   0

We're discussing options on discord now.

20. Ninja

Ninja
    Expand Collapse

62   0   0

Resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.