Selling    Black Desert online top account, 5400 Pearls inutilizadas! ganga

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Zachary M, 2/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachary M

Zachary M
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey guys!

You are bidding on a BDO account that has been maintained for many years and played very actively at the beginning, which allows a direct start on the player, but also offers everything to start a new character and use the previous ones as twinks. I currently have about 5,400 Pearls NOT USED in the account, which you can invest in costumes, etc. to start.

The account has a total value (measured only in pearls) of approximately 300 dollars. Therefore, the time I have invested there is very little paid, a BARGAIN, so to speak.

The account also includes 3 storage maids and a market maid. My 4 T3 pets, the hedgehog and the Kuku T2 support him with the routine and, of course, can be pushed further in T4 with the pearls still open.

I have a 61st Muse (with a desert camouflage costume), a 61st Wizard (with a wizard costume), 5 56+ and a young man in the lower level area, which is used to stack faults. One of the more than 56 characters is equipped with Venecil's paid suit, which allows him to process materials from his bank's compartment. The Musa was previously my principal and became a fishing boy, the magician is my current principal and, consequently, is equipped with equipment. However, of course, you are free to roll the character and sell the weapons for the corresponding silver to start with your new character.

Some of the characters have also been used for life skills, so you will also find the corresponding skills to be able to produce money equally efficiently, especially with costumes. In addition, I have built an extensive empire of workers that allows you to collect all the resources you need and use them for your own production or sell them. According to Marktplace's screenshot, you can see that he also has about 1.5 billion silver at his disposal, so he has the opportunity (after selling the weapons in the Main) to take a tour again and can use the losses of the sale to offset the available cash.

For grinders, I brought the points at level 10 in Gahaz and at level 9 in Mirumok, so that the probability of falling increases here. Along with the many scrolls I have collected in recent months, you can easily find skill points and experience points here.

As I have never improved my equipment, but I bought everything in the market, you also have many scrolls to push your equipment. In addition, I was able to collect a lot of money so that nothing got in the way.

Especially with respect to the launch of The Guardian in January, you can now go ahead and prepare for a new full displacement or a character reboot.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me and we will be happy to answer it.
    Email

[email protected]
    line
    zachmyers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    byran Aik likes this.
  2. Lowrence28

Lowrence28
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Do not buy from this guy, he doesnt want to use any middleman system and wants you to transfer money unprotected. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.