BiS Warrior For sale, Full HK Relics, Crit Capped + More! 500$

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift

Rift
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I have for sale a warrior that has full HK relics and pretty much best in slot gear from HK. This character is crit capped when raid buffed (65%) and does amazing dps. If you are looking for an amazing character that has been on the bleeding edge of raid content since the game came out this is the one for you. It has most of the raid achievs and has the RoS mount. The character is just a few achievs away from having the HK Murdantix mount as well. This warrior also has 300 mining, foraging, and apothecary. Main gear (Dps, currently enchanted for resists, would have higher crit with dex enchants): img832.imageshack.us/img832/6686/gearkd.png The weapons are the following: Bonefused Blade Dollin's Royal Blade Bonegrinder of Necrotic Ooze Greatsword of Ancient Betrayal Synergy Crystals: Paragon Champion Tank Gear: Mostly just mixed RoS/HK stuff but has an entire set. This is the perfect character for someone who is looking to experience high end content but is having a hard time gearing up. If you want more info PM me here for my phone number and we'll talk. I will except paypal, western union, or a check.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.