Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ Big Hearthstone collection - all cards for top decks in current meta

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Learningful, 10/11/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Learningful

Learningful
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling my own personal Battlenet-account. I'm the first and only owner. It comes with a number of games (including purchased contents) but I'm selling it based on the value of the Hearthstone account alone. I haven't changed my Battletag so the account still includes a free change of name.

I've been playing Hearthstone for several years and have meticulously been collecting the very best and most important legendaries. As a result I have practically all cards in the top half of the crafting guide and the account is primed and ready for the current meta with almost all relevant cards to create the current top decks in all classes (the only exception is druid where I'm a two legendaries short). I'm quitting to free up time.

As of Oct. 11th (I'm still using the account so the numbers are rising every day):
    Legendary: 154
    Epic: 325
    Rare: 883
    Common: 1383

You can see the full collection og cards on HSReplay: learningful#2524's Hearthstone Collection - HSReplay.net

Available single player games:
    Tombs of Terror
    The Dalaran Heist
    Rastakhan's Rumble
    The Boomsday Project
    The Witchwood
    Kobolds and Catacombs
    The Frozen Throne
    Karazhan
    League of Explorers
    Blackrock Mountain
    Naxxramas

As of Oct. 11th:
    Total Wins: 1564
    Total rank: 444
    Card backs: 44

Heroes:
    Elise, Lunara, Malfurion, Rexxar, Jaina, Sir Annoy-o, Uther, Anduin, Madame Lazul, Maiev, Valeera, King Rastakhan, Thunder King, Thrall, Gul'dan, Garrosh, Arthas.

Other games on the account:
    Diablo III
    Starcraft and Starcraft II
    Overwatch
    Heroes of the Storm
    WoW

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Learningful

Learningful
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I've brought the price down to an altime low. I don't think there's better value for money out there. I'd like to sell before the next expansion hits. If I don't succeed I'll bump the price and stick with it for the long haul.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.