Selling  Average  Android and iOS Bf 94 , Hq 27, Details In Description

Discussion in 'Army Men Strike Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Capsized, 2/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capsized

Capsized
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Dear customer,

you might be the lucky guy buying this account I put a lot passion in. Due to a car crash I'm forced to sell this account to generate some extracash, but let's check out the benefits.

You are located at BF94, a solid battlefield with smart leaders Top Corps are WAR, XKX and MiX who are working pretty close together.
    Core Base is switched in between WAR and XKX, so you are every second week granted a buff due to your R4 rank at XKX.
    One Side Base is permanently yours.

That's the politics at #94, now to the account:

-HQ level 27 with enough speedups to rush instantly HQ level 28 (average HQ level is 20 and means Top 4 on BF)
    -I'd say my officers are rank 4 on this BF, because I focused hard on them
    -All building spots are unlocked, so I was able to generate the most resources and rank 1 on any monday-event
    -I have actually 70.000 gold and won't spend it anymore until I sell it
    -Top 6 in building and technologie
    -VIP 10 unlocked pretty close to VIP 11 and right now 100 days and 9 hours left
    -3 Robots unlocked
    -A whole lot of speedups left for any stuff
    -Commander level 34 = Rank 4
    -Rank 1 at gathering ressources so for example 180M unused plastic left, so I never touched a resource-card above blue
    -Total strength is about 8M power

All in all I'll continue to get the maximum out of this account for you. So far I've spent about 3.500€ (4.300$) on this account, that's why set the price on 1.200$

For further informations just ask or check out the account Capsized at #94

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.