Beware! Do not deal with Barnabylol

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by thirdlegtrev, 5/25/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thirdlegtrev

thirdlegtrev
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

I bought an account from BarnabyLol through the Official middleman service and he has constantly been logging on it destroying the base.

The base has been transferred to another game center of mine and he is somehow still gaining access to it.

I see hes trying to buy another account. Make him pay in ITUNES gift cards and take his money.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    thirdlegtrev

thirdlegtrev
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

[​IMG]

3. pc

pc
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I have had a similar issue. I have recently purchased an account but the other person keeps destroying the base.

I am talking with a middleman regarding this.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Of course you both went through our Middleman Service so you're protected but we ask that you give us time to resolve each issue. We want to give the seller time to voluntarily resolve the dispute. Imagine what would have happened if you didn't process the transaction through a Middleman Servie.

That said, this isn't the appropriate section to post an advertisement so I have moved this to the Disputes section.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

He has already been suspended and we updated your ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.