Sold [Best Price] {Bronze Seller] $69 For 14K Gems Available For Both Ios And Android

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Gems for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by BonBin, 4/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonBin

BonBin
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Welcome to Bon-Bin Game & Services store
    We Also Offering $2 Trophy Push & Paid Trophy Push also 3k/6k/10k for Grand Challenge Boosting, Selling - [Promo $2 Trophy Push] Clash Royale Trophy Push & Grand Challenge Boosting | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Cheapest Gems Service
    for
    Clash Royale & Clash of Clan

24573.jpg

Pricing :

14k Gems = $69 usd (IOS & Android by Linked Device)
    [​IMG]
    6.5k Gems = $42 usd (IOS & Android by Linked Device)
    [​IMG]
    14k Gems = $89 usd (Android Wihtout Link Device)
    [​IMG]

Just in case if im not online after the 3way is up, you can contact me from the list below
    Line : bonz0202
    Whatsapp : +62 857 7300 7300

*Please buy using the button above (buy now button was only for 14k ios)

Terms and Conditions
    •Best Price Only Work for IOS
    • To get our best price we suggest you to link device from your ios to your google account (you can use the same email so it wont be a problem when you need to sell your account, we can guide you to unlink it as well if needed)
    • If you dont have an android device, you can download the emulator for your pc from here Free Android Emulator on PC and Mac - Download Nox App Player
    or i could help you as well
    • if your account has already linked , please provide us your apple id
    • 1 x 14,000 Gems Delivery time usually within 30mins - 2 hours once 3way chat is up and im still online
    • Working hours for Gem Top Up services: 10:00 - 24:00 (GMT+8) , order above that time will get processed tomorrow.
    • You must turn off you 2side verification and do not login untill we complete the topup to avoid temporary account locked from supercell due to login from 2 different country at the same time.
    • All top up are legit using our supplier company with PTE LTD which didnt came from personal or anything that might get your account banned or getting a minus gems.
    • All Top Up come with warranty , any problem in the future you can ask me to help you solve the issue which usually the issue wont be from my side for sure.

Why Should You Buy From Me ?

1. Im building a business that last forever, that why every single thing i sold came with lifetime warranty
    2. I will not risking my good name just for a few profit which totally unworted comparing to the name i've build
    3. Im totally a customer type of person, and always think about customer first before my own profit
    4. im Legendary Seller in another marketplace and been doing boosting and trophy push service for top 100 rank in global rank for clash royale.

#1 BonBin, 4/27/17
    Last edited: 4/27/17
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. FuriousArrow

FuriousArrow
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

49   1   1

still available?

3. OP
    OP
    BonBin

BonBin
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   1   0

My Location:
    still available, sorry didnt get a notification for your post

4. OP
    OP
    BonBin

BonBin
    Expand Collapse

5   1   0

My Location:
    bump still available

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

We have updated our Clash Royale Section. Could you please update your listings with your current prices and re-list new thread listings with your items for sale. Thank you.

We have also updated your listings based on the information you provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.