Selling  5.5m-6m GP  150-200 7*  Android and iOS Best offer! End game account ~5.6kk GP, top 1 on both arenas, GL Rey and all Meta heroes included!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Ivanushka, 1/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

9   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello there, Force Users!

I am helping my friend to sell his great account for SWGOH.

This is already the 8th account I am selling here, you can find positive feedbacks from my previous buyers with their kind comments as well as from the Middleman in my profile. In addition, you can see that my profile has been verified long ago after the first successful trade, which guarantees you a secure purchase.

My friend decided to sell his account due to some personal reasons. However, he spent so much time and energy on this account so that you can totally enjoy this game if you take it. He has been playing in one of the strongest Russian guilds from the very beginning that helped him to farm heroes faster than other players.

The account doesn’t need any additional purchases. It already includes everything to let you fully enjoy the game right away. I believe this is the best deal for anyone who wants to get a top account for a reasonable price. It is good everywhere in this game: both arenas, all 3 raids, TB, TW, GAC etc.

This is the link where you can see the complete account profile: Evgen's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

However, I will state some details below. This is the current situation that we have here:

- 85lvl - currently on IOS

- Galactic Power – ~5.3kk (will be much higher if you use all saved gear)
    - 181 heroes unlocked (177 – 7*)
    - All Legendary META heroes are maxed out and ready to fight! Including General Skywalker, Darth Traya, JKR, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, JTR, CLS, BB-8, and others
    - Lots of great Mods!
    - 81 Zetas spent + 6 spare!
    - Both arenas are arranged and shared - top 1 every day (I will gladly invite you to the both discord shards)
    - Resources: crystals – 40k+ and a plenty of other tokens

Timezone is UTC +3, but can be easily changed in settings

Check the attached in game screenshots below. My friends’s Discord ID is: Evgen#5794, feel free to add him and ask any questions. Waiting for your comments! Any questions or if you need any additional screenshot - please let me know!

Let the force be with you!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

Update: the account became much stronger, but the price haven't changed!

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    Ivanushka

Ivanushka
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

Update: Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker unlocked!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.