Selling  High End  Android and iOS  1000+K CP Best Account To Buy 4 Characters 1000K Cp Total - Read More

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Revolution Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by pulsarquasar, 3/2/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pulsarquasar

pulsarquasar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Absolute Best All In One Account, You Do Not Want To Miss Opportunity

I am selling this account because I had gotten a new job and can no longer dedicate the time to play the game. I have been preparing this account to be sold, since I knew I was getting a new job. This account doesn't just come with 4 characters, one being very decently geared. It comes with a full inventory of items.

Google Doc Link
    Click on Google Docs to view inventory on the two main characters on the account
    SCREENSHOTS IN GOOGLE DOCS

1000+ Enhancement scrolls total
    60+ Malphr's
    1000+ varnishes
    500+ upgrade stones

5MILLION ADENA +

All of the inventory I have collected with the characters, mostly on my main character is worth well over $1000 if you were to straight out buy it with real money on the in game purchases.

I know my highest CP character is 600k CP Planeswalker, but just look beyond that. I have almost 3mil adena saved up on that character as well as 125-200 of EACH enhancement scroll on the character.

I wanted to make this account fun for whoever bought it. The main quest line is saved from LVL 130+ on Elder. Main quest line is saved for LVL30+ on Guardian/Phantom Ranger. Main quest completed on Planeswalker.

OVER 1000 HOURS OF GAME TIME PUT INTO THIS ACCOUNT....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.