Selling  Android  High End Become Top 10 INSTANTLY At VIP 10!

Discussion in 'Be The King Palace Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aquila Ace, 2/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquila Ace

Aquila Ace
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

Price $:
    Make Offer
    My account in Be The King is number 8 in the entire US server set. I am also the highest ranking player in my specific server. I am already VIP 10 and I am halfway through that, as well!

Think of it this way:

To go from VIP 9 to VIP 10 is nearly $15,000. The total to get to VIP 10 is about $30,000. My account has about $50,000 invested. So for less than it takes to go from VIP 9 to VIP 10, you can get an account worth 5x your investment.

Even if you already have an account that you've sunk money into, this will not only save you money, but will then provide you with one of the strongest accounts in the game for less than it costs to get to VIP 9...and you will still have your other account as an additional account!

Near 1 billion power (954 million) with enough saved scrolls and fruits to boost.

48 Retainers (with three more available to unlock)
    8 Maxed Princes at or above 1,000 aptitude
    8 Maxed Dukes at or above 500 aptitude
    The rest are all Maxed Marquis at or above 400 aptitude.
    $15 billion in coins daily
    8 billion troops daily
    3 billion food daily (net, after troop food consumption)
    21 billion strength damage against Galdan and others (which, when doubled and fully recovered, brings them to 84 billion of General Fa Qui's 100 billion in the Tomb Event, all on my own)
    All 30 of my Confidants are at least at 4,000 intimacy and 3,000 charm.
    Vice Leader of the 12th ranked alliance, which has jumped up from 30th in just one month! Our alliance has all our server's top players including another, weaker VIP 10, a VIP 9, and a VIP 8.

#1 Aquila Ace, 2/28/19
    Last edited: 2/28/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.