Selling  Android and iOS  High End BEAST CODM ACCOUNT W/ ICR, LOCUS, RAZORBACK, ALMOST ALL OPERATOR SKINS. 2000CP

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODM Account' started by WarMachine7076, 1/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarMachine7076

WarMachine7076
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello! Im looking to sell my main CODM account.

▪︎16+ Epic Skins including the best skins and weapons like ICR-1, Razorback, Locus, HG-40 Lava (OP for zombies) etc. Have both Karambit and Ice Axe.

▪︎Battle Pass S1 and S2 completed. S2 currently at tier 160with all weapons except LK-24 CQB.

▪︎Almost all of the crate operator skins, including Ghost, Ghost Plasma, Battery Torque, etc. Also has Battery Stingwhich is good for BR.

▪︎Current Rank is Master-1, can push till Master-5 if needed. In game level is 150 with every operator skill unlocked.

▪︎Have a **** ton of blue and green tier skins.

▪︎42k+ Credits and 2k+ COD Points.

▪︎Almost all of the best emotes.

▪︎Album:

▪︎Have never cheated or used vendors to buy cheap CP, always bought from store and have invested more than a grand. Did not go for legendary weapons because Locus is already better than DLQ33 and I main the Type25 instead of AK117 Post Nerf. And MSMC is just better than Pharo imo.

Account comes linked to a dummy facebook and you will have 100% access to it once the payment is confirmed. Payment takes place through PayPal friends and family only.

I am a reputed and trusted seller in other markets with over 10k$+ sales worth of dokkan accounts.

For contacting me,
    Facebook: Rohan Dsouza
    Discord: WarMachine9602#5838
    Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to ask any other questions regarding the account.

Thank you and have a great day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.