Sold BDO NA Launcher Account 282n/272n/318 Ninja/Berserker with PEN Offin

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dovahsoul, 6/11/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dovahsoul

Dovahsoul
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I've been looking to sell my account for a good amount of time since new mmos are coming out and the game has been less and less fun for me as of late so I'm just looking to make back some of my money on it. I have the account on the launcher instead of steam for ease of use.

- Berserker with 282 nouver mainhand AP , 272 nouver awakening AP and 318 DP. The Ninja can be tagged since Ninja was my original main.
    - Most AP/DP/HP Adventure logs are complete
    - 14 maids
    - 3 Tier 4 pets + other pets
    - P2W Tent
    - A bunch of weight and inventory slots on multiple characters and costumes.
    - 62+ Ninja 2339 sp , 61+ Succ Ninja 1686 sp (Was a full dp char) , 61.5 Berserker 1890 sp
    - T8 Coursier horse.
    - 363 energy
    - 314 cp
    -Over 700 collection scrolls, 100 Blessed Message scrolls, and almost 100 530% scrolls.
    -Several random advice of Valks
    - Have several Kama Blessings, Secret Book of Old Moon, Gear and Horse Exchanges, Temporary Horse Flutes, Extraction Tools and Combat and Life Skilling books.
    -Also has 5 Value Packs in market storage.

I have my friend's list clean, and can leave guild whenever is needed since I'm a wondering player. I also have several costumes if you need them for melting.
    My discord is Ytivarped#4963 if you need any more pictures or want to negotiate.
    gear.png

#1 Dovahsoul, 6/11/21
    Last edited: 6/14/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.