Selling  Battle Cats decent account

Discussion in 'The Battle Cats Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by donkeygrill_CF, 10/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donkeygrill_CF

donkeygrill_CF
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    This is a stacked early-mid account, not so much late game. If that’s what you’re after, wrong spot.

What this account offers:
    Decently stacked mid game account that will carry you through most stages up until COTC.

What does this account have:
    • Plenty of special, rare, super, Uber and legend cats
    • 45k cat food and 99,999,999 XP (max)
    • I can get you more cat food and XP if asked but it will cost a dollar every time
    • Almost all crazed, missing 3
    Most of SOL is incomplete just out of unwillingness, cats provided can take care of it easily though

Why should you buy this account:
    Although most of the game is fairly incomplete, the quality of the cats given inside the purchase more than makes up for it. Also, because I am offering to give you cat food and XP whenever, you should have no issue getting whatever cat you want or need.
    Also, due to its relatively cheap price, I hope purchasers don’t feel “cheated” by what they buy.

To summarize, although most of the game is unfinished, cats provided can wipe through everything. Also I can give you cat food and xp for a dollar whenever you ask.

If you’d like, I can just give you cat food and XP without having to purchase the account, however you still have to pay.

If at any point this account is bought, I can restock it the moment after purchase is finished.
    Email @ [email protected] or dm Dark Snails 3#3637 on Discord for more info if you want.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Shotoix likes this.
  2. Shotoix

Shotoix
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    How I buy it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.