Balkania.seller Dispute

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Middleman, 3/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanjianke

sanjianke
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

My Location:
    @Middleman Now it’s his email, it’s his phone number. The acc didn’t belong to me now

81104E24-DD32-492D-907A-231479A4CAA7.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Middleman i give him login detail and all and he now try to lie

Screenshot_20200331-020313_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200331-020322_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200331-020319_Instagram.jpg

3. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

1   0   0

My Location:
    And this is account before i resset he maybe do something and someone enter on account anyway he have account again

Screenshot_20200331-014034_Firefox.jpg

4. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Middleman i really now dont ******* care im bad guy here my fault is for all i will never get payout buyer fucks with me so please punish me like that im bad guy

Screenshot_20200331-021444_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200331-021454_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200331-021451_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200331-021505_Instagram.jpg

5. OP
    OP
    Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

This message is to inform both parties that Middleman has requested to change the prefix to Investigation Opened

6. OP
    OP
    Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

The IG name was changed. Can you confirm the last IG username that was set on this account.

7. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    @aveenoa

8. sanjianke

sanjianke
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

My Location:
    are you online now ??? i need code .
    my vpn can't work , i can't talk on instagram

9. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Yea

10. sanjianke

sanjianke
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    okay , i will send the code to the phone ,please reply me here

11. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Ok

12. sanjianke

sanjianke
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    no need code again ....
    i will change the password , email and phone now
    after that all , i will confirm
    also please don't want to bots 25k followers for me .

13. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Ok thank you then @Middleman you can close investigation and we no need anymore for Middleman assist can you process other half of payout please confirm all @sanjianke

14. OP
    OP
    Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

This message is to inform both parties that sanjianke has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Confirms Delivery
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Buyer Confirms Delivery

The buyer has confirmed they've received as-described delivery and that they're satisfied with the item they've purchased from the seller.

playup

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do next after they've confirmed delivery?HideExpand

No additional steps are required for the buyer after they've confirmed delivery and their transaction is now complete. Please note however that a middleman agent could update your private conversation ticket with additional steps that you may need to complete later on. We will now proceed with releasing your payment you sent to us to the seller.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do if they're not satisfied with the item delivered? HideExpand

If the buyer made a mistake and isn't satisfied with the item delivered and hasn't already changed the order status in this ticket, then the next step is for the buyer to click on the Change Order Status icon at the top of this ticket, uncheck the Buyer - Confirm Delivery checkbox and instead select the "Buyer - Need MM Assistance checkbox. After this is updated, the next step is you can continue communicating with your seller to reach a resolution or wait for a middleman agent to update this ticket.

Buyer: What does the buyer need to do to cancel this order? HideExpand

If the buyer made a mistake and isn't satisfied with the item delivered and wants to put in a request to cancel this order, then the next step is for the buyer to click on the Change Order Status icon at the top of this ticket, uncheck the Buyer - Confirm Delivery checkbox and instead select the "Buyer - Cancel Order checkbox. Please note that we can only cancel orders if the seller hasn't already delivered or it's clear that the item delivered is defective or not as described. For more information on how to cancel an order, please go to this link: https://www.playerup.com/threads/3146793/

Seller: What is the next step after the buyer has confirmed delivery?HideExpand

Now that the buyer has confirmed delivery for this transaction, the next step is to make sure the seller has also confirmed delivery. The seller should now click on the Change Order Status icon at the top of this ticket, and select the Seller - Confirms Delivery checkbox.

Buyer/Seller: I made an error and accidentally confirmed delivery for this transaction. What do I do?HideExpand

Please note the only the buyer should select this Buyer - Confirms Delivery checkbox. If the seller has accidentally selected this, please uncheck this now. If the buyer accidentally confirmed delivery, they may also uncheck this box now. Sellers shouldn't change the buyers order status and the buyer shouldn't change the sellers order status. If any party is involved with updating the other parties order status and caught exploiting this ticket, then the order will be automatically cancelled and your PlayerUp account could be temporarily or permanently closed.

15. sanjianke

sanjianke
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
  16. OP
    OP
    Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Can we release the payout to the seller?

17. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Yes

18. Balkania.seller

Balkania.seller
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    @sanjianke say please

19. sanjianke

sanjianke
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

My Location:
    yes , please
    thanks

20. OP
    OP
    Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Balkania.seller

If the buyer has any future issues, can you resolve them in this ticket?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.