Selling  Android and iOS Awesome SoS Personal Account| State 304|HQ 34| 325M BP| over 2.8M troops| About 10000hr speedups

Discussion in 'State of Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MasoudZa, 11/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    $120, but we can talk as well

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    MasoudZa

MasoudZa
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    State 304 (Very active state).

Number 2 alliance in the state, Master tier showdown and Champion tier Throwdown, so a lot of rewards weekly as well.

HQ 34, 304M BP

VIP 8

Most of the heroes are at 80 (a lot of books in the backpack for new heroes)

All Epic heroes have been located and most of them are at general rank and have maxed out skills.

Legendary Heroes:

Wolfe

Maddie & Frank

Trish

Nikola

Ash

Zoe

Julie

Tyler

Emma and Eli

Roxy

Tweak

Luca

Jess

Martha

Daryl (Linked to Luca currently)

Wacko

Very good hero gears plus chief gear badges and they are being improved as well. A lot of hero gears and designs in the backpack to be used for the power up and upgrade more plus a lot of set designs and badge materials (enough for like 16 upgrades already maybe more). Chiefs gears need to be upgraded a bit but you have enough for a couple of upgrades already.

About 2.2M troops plus a lot of speedups to add about 400K more already (over 2700 hours of training speedups). Good stats and I am focusing on upgrading the new legendary heroes and war research with speedups to improve the stats significantly. Almost all of the Dev research tasks are already done.

A bunch of all sorts of stuff in the backpack. Over 6,500 stamina, over 10,000 hours of speedups (Over 416 days) stashed, 11 VIP activators, 700 State warfare coins you can spend on what you decide, About 40K Hero Gear parts, Some War boost items (defense and attack boosts, legendary recon jammer items and etc.), some permanent and temporary march skins and HQ skins plus a few frames (also master tier skins), 1,936 Badge components, 642 Lethal set designs, 175 peace flares, good number of recon jammers, march speedups, march recalls, talent resets, over 806 epic and advanced searches, a lot of skill books to use for the new heroes (if needed), 89 relocators and over 2,251 rare, epic and legendary (639 legendary) general fragments you can use for any playerup or wait for the new generation legendary heroes. (You have a lot of fragments for the already last generation of legendary heroes apart from the general fragments). The new legendary heroes are being upgraded right now.

Over 520,000 biocaps and over 42B resources in the backpack as well, so you probably won’t need that much resource for your upgrades or healing anymore lol (only touched the resources in the backpack once or twice in the entire game).

The account is active, so the numbers may be a bit different.

Anything specific, just ask.

3. B8000

B8000
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can you send ss of chief gears and hero gears, also whats your state rank. Thanks

4. James Davids

James Davids
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can you please upload pics, I'm trying to sell my account but yours seems good.

5. James Davids

James Davids
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    What's the real price for the account you advertising for 80$ Then you say you want 350$ and you don't respond to messages instead you cut n past bible stories I have a similar account cheaper but yours seems to good to be true...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.