Selling  100k-500k Followers  Motor/Cars/Bikes   Automobile account with more than 95k followers

Discussion in 'Instagram Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Suyash Spriha, 3/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suyash Spriha

Suyash Spriha
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    1.automobile account with more than 95k followers rich and organic
    2.max.followers are from Dubai, USA and Europe
    3 . Average likes 1k and goes up to 4k
    4. For more details and discussion kindly contact us at :- [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Fasl

Fasl
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   2   0

My Location:
    Hello, everyone here:

Be careful, Be careful.

I contacted the seller to complete the payment and I trusted the seller. However, the seller did the fraud and not selling the account.

I asked the seller to give me the evidence like:
    1- To take the screenshot of the account.
    2- To have a video call to show the login.
    3- To text me through the IG account.

The seller offered the password and missed the last letter, and asked me to complete the payment, but unfortunately, he blocked me and not to provide the last letter, which succeeded with receiving the money and the fraud process.

I already had the screenshot of the all conversation with the scammer through Email and Telegram. As a result, he removed the chat in the Telegram conversation. but I was lucky as I took a screenshot. Also, the user can have a copy of the conversation through the Telegram team.

We here to do the business, and the scammer are doing the fraud with little money as the seller "Scammer" believing that to earn money and have a nice life, the best way is to cheat and do fraud". Believe me, you will pay for that soon by having a disease or car accident or losing your family. Do not forget that.

This is the information about the scammer:
    Fake username: expand_visions.
    Another Fake username: bymeriel.
    Email: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]
    Telegram: +91 9355 2990 33 (Forum Management, India).
    Address: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.