Selling  AUTOBUY Grammarly Premium Account - 5 55 - 1 YEAR WARRANTY

Discussion in 'Grammarly Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by whiteviper36, 9/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiteviper36

whiteviper36
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    For Sale: Grammarly Premium Account
    Auto buy Here: https://playerup.com/product/5f6fa8a4b2bdd
    Price: $5.55

Payment: PayPal or Cashapp

Contact me: MikeOTF#0001

Is Grammarly too expensive?
    With school semesters in session, work purposes, etc. we need access to Grammarly premium to be able to create a perfect essay or email. And, free Grammarly just doesn't cut it.

You'll be receiving A Grammarly Premium account for only $5.55, a one-time payment - no strings attached.

Rules

• Do not edit any of the account information - you will have your access revoked, I will get an email notification if the account has been edited!

• If the account password has
        changed, please do not panic, it's for security reasons and to block out leechers. Just use the google doc you will be provided with to view the up-to-date password!
      • This account is Shared, not private! What you do with this heads up, is for you to decide, just remember it is the internet. What I would recommend is after creating a document in Grammarly, save the file, and delete it immediately in Grammarly. Also, if you use Word, download the built-in Grammarly extension for word.
    Terms of Service
    - No refunds. All sales are final.
    - If you edit the password or any account information. You will lose the warranty and you will not receive access again.
    - You will not receive access until the correct amount has been sent.
    - Any attempt to chargeback on PayPal will result in you losing access to your account.

By purchasing, you are agreeing to the terms of service.

#1 whiteviper36, 9/26/20
    Last edited: 9/26/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.