Selling  Asia  Linked   (ASIA)OP ACCT 3TOP SS PVP TIER 6* DARKKEN + 5* DARKROSE + 5* DARKKARIN - $1500

Discussion in 'Epic Seven Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Epic7 Account' started by dev666, 12/8/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dev666

dev666
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello guys, i have one beast account for sale.

6* Martial artist ken(most op character in the game-due to Counter passive) - Rated as SS PVP tier in Korea
    5* dark shadow rose(With Full Set Decent Speed Gears - Your whole team first turn in arena) - Rated as SS PVP tier in Korea
    5* Bloodbath karin (PVP beast in arena - Full AOE attack + increase att/def/speed on low hp) - Rated as SS PVP tier in Korea
    Paring up with a 5* Yuna(Buffing Speed+Attack), this team is godly ! - only if you have the time to farm yuna !

A side note : no trolling/flamming comments in my thread, otherwise it will be reported to the moderators, as seen in the comments section ( https://www.playerup.com/threads/adding-1-more-op-character-for-sale.1395916/ ), most comments are removed due to trolling/flamming in my thread, and hence reported to the mods for actions/removal. Another trolling/flamming users/comments will be reported to the moderators with your user link. Please keep the thread clean and neat. Only serious buyers please kindly add me on discord to discuss. Below are all the information you can get.

Scammer alert as well : Also this user tried to use my characters and scam people ( https://www.playerup.com/threads/top...rose-more-5-characters-super-endgame.1397192/ ), please be careful not to deal with anybody without any middleman !

Char list :

5*

Martial Artist Ken (Moonlight Summon)

Dark Shadow Rose (Moonlight Summon)

Cecelia

Sigret

Destina

Clarissa

Karin

Ravi

4*

Achates

Mercedes

Silk

Kiris

Tiera

Bloodblade Karin (Moonlight summon)

3*

Lorina x2

5* Artifacts

Uberius Tooth +11 (65% to inflict additional damage upon critical hit on single attack - Warrior ) best for Dark Ken

Abyssal Crown ( chances to stun for mages )

Holy Sacrifice ( 50% base chances to revive for knights )

Shimadra Staff ( 20% more healing for healers, good for destina )

Rhianna & Luciella ( Best for blood blade karin )

4*

Hell Cutter

El's Fist

Rosa Hargana

Kal'adra

Tagehel Ancient Book

Aurius

Water Origin

Elyha Knife

Moonlight Dreamblade

A very OP account which every players dream of having., especially korea players. Account linked to gmail, gmail will be given as well, its not linked to stove account. Just gmail. But the gmail you may change the current email to your own email as well the mobile number linked to it to your own number.

No bids needed, only a buyout price i set (1,500 usd fixed). Payment will be paypal ( as friends and family, not for services & goods ), if you don't have paypal, you can use western union as well. For Singapore players, we can meet up and deal on spot if you wish or ibank transfer. For malaysia buyers, you can travel to sg to deal with me also, it can be done !

As i am a seller, it's up to you whether to use a middleman or no. Since its a big amount, i advise you to use a middleman from playerup, but the service fee for middleman you have to pay for it, not from me.

Interested parties, please add me discord to discuss. If you want to buy at lower price, don't message me. The price will be fixed ($1,500usd). Only buyers willing to pay 1.5k for op account then message me on discord, just in case you are wondering what is discord, it's similar to a chat app. Thank you!

Discord : superman1987#8474

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.